Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
pre-game for 4/20 lastnight, I dont know when i went to sleep, but late enough that Im just waking up now....bout to vape some Trainwreck, Himalayan Gold, Super Lemon Haze, and blueberry in the q for a great start to the day!

Purpl3_Haz3,

jimbo

winterize
Everyone's asleep in the house and I've finally got to break out the bubbler. Getting mighty ripped :ko:

jimbo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Yeah the weather is beautiful today. Glad to hear you had a great day Nycdeisel. I actually had a great productive day also. Used the bong during the day which I never ever do ordinarily.
And now I will proceed more intensively.

jeffp,

Nycdeisel

I got a video for you guys, of vapor bonging that I started that day with.

it was pretty chill, alsp got a couple of items from my LHS, no big deal.

Nycdeisel,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Celebrating my 420th post with a nice salad of mixed greens (silver pearl and purple kush). :brow:

^^bump

:peace:

Stu,

nuvap

85% Sativa / 15% Indica
Been fixing laptops all day... why is it when I have a week off work that friends suddenly remember that their laptops aren't working right? All done now and just kicking back with the PD and some haze. :)

nuvap,

Nuphile

Non-Smoker
Peanut Budder Fudge + SSV = Vaped :)

'Bout to play some disc golf and use my MFLB on the course.

SSV + MFLB = You don't need another vape [period] :D

*Bump*

Nuphile,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Staying at a resort in AZ, Jack Herer, by the pool compliments of MFLB!!! MMMM, Stealthy! :D

Bluntcrush,

jimbo

winterize
pretty vaped, gotta get to the beer store before it closes. Hope
St. Pierre puts a beat down on Shields..... bump

jimbo,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
broke out the hebalAire for the first time since moving, feeling good. Should give it more time in the rotation.

rabblerouser,

jimbo

winterize
bumpxc.jpg
bump

jimbo,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I'm wicked vaked right now, and watching I love you Phillip morris with my buddy....I just accidentally blew a huge hit out in his face, and he exclaims, "You Vape-Raped Me!"

Hahahaha

Purpl3_Haz3,
Top Bottom