Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Nycdeisel

Salvia, first of all, tastes like SHIIIIT. Now, I have smoked Salvia a few times, sometimes mixed with cannabis(more like layered with it). Its best to SMOKE it with a torch because you need a really hot flame to get the most out of Salvia. Most salvia that you buy in stores will SUCK. Try salviazone's website, they have standardized extracts so you know what your getting.

I have never had pleasurable experiences with Salvvia, however, so I cant fully recommend it to anyone. Even though its legal, its probably a lot worse then smoking cannabis.

I know this is off topic but I will update/edit this post soon after I vape, I need to reup as I found most of stash is moldy :(

Nycdeisel,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
Hehe, I agree, and it's probably 100 times worse than cannabis, what isn't? :)

I've actually seen some intense stores with various types of salvia, surprisingly large selections actually. Perhaps I'll take a look at those sites out of curiosity ^.^, but I think my friends are just going to want to buy from a store.

I've never seen it done with anything other than a bong, I guess that's just the most efficient method... like you said it needs to be exposed to very hot flame, thus doing it in a bowl seems logical :)

I mostly just watch people do it on youtube ^.^ But I've actually witnessed a couple people do it, and they pretty much react similar to the Salvia Gardener on youtube :)

That guy is hilarious, especially the video where he tries to drive subsequent to taking a hit of Salvia. I definitely recommend those videos to those who haven't seen them :lol:

Blackthoven,

Nycdeisel

ahhh I know that guy!! Did you see the video of him writing a letter to his congressmen?

I have tried it a few times my self, with the no-standardized crap sold at most headshops. I also babysat some others salvia attempts, the crap you get in stores does not seem worth the high price for what you get. I say try that saite I mentioned, theres a girl on Youtube, bitch something, who does quite a few videos using that one brand of Salvia.

The salvia that I have used in the past was from the Purple Sticky Salvia brand.

Nycdeisel,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
No I didn't see that video yet :p, I'll go and try to find it.

And maybe I'll reconsider after looking at some of these sites :D, it definitely looks like they have some intense stuff! I love how they advertise the salvia as meditative supplements - That's just madness, how do you meditate on salvia :). I guess we'll have to ask the Salvia Gardener!

Blackthoven,

jimbo

winterize
The pd's been keepin' warm, crazy cold outside, thinking its best to hide indoors.......

jimbo,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
I just cleaned out my stem and MFLB, looks brand new ^.^, time to give this baby a spin.

By the way, I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of any thread regarding legalization :)

Blackthoven,

crawdad

floatin
i was on it enough to bump this earlier, but grabbed another bowl and now its a big bump.

crawdad,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
Question!

What happens if I just eat marijuana straight up? How much on average would it require to experience a high through this method? Also, if eating marijuana is not effective, why exactly is there a difference between cooking it and just eating a bud?

Thanks ^.^

Blackthoven,

DaProfessor

GREEN CRACK FTW

I've been around vapes for awhile, glass a little less, but weed even less. I used just bought whatever my 'guy' had. He never knew what strains he had. I think it was usually something indica based, buds had broad thick leaves.

Now I have a new 'guy'. He's more knowledgeable and has a wide product selection. He told me what he had and asked for something sativa. He said he had some Green Crack and recommended it. So I bought an 8th.

:cool: HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCKER :cool:
This is the best tasting shit EVAR! Motherfucking mango/pineapple tangy shit going on. I fucking love this. I'm doing my best not to vape this entire baggie just for taste. And I love the more cerebral high. Wish I lived in a med state where I could actually sample dozens of strains now :(

DaProfessor,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Just pre-heated my EQ to get ready for the long day ahead! It's my favorite time of the morning!!! EQ and coffee wake-n-bake! Puttin' some heat to the Master Kush!

Bluntcrush,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
i need a longer t-break
:lol:

feeling fine, just lacks back-bone, kicks lick a mule up front tho, even after just a 30 hour T.

VWFringe,

crawdad

floatin
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....finally found it. dang, was trying to login to the site and i forgot my password, i was freaking out like paranoid style, thinking i lost a hook up or something since i cant login here...anyhow, findllay get it worked out and then i cant find teh thread...was on page 8 in forum and about to give up...

oh, sorry...bump.

crawdad,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I keep forgetting to bump this thread....wonder why :brow:

Lo,
Top Bottom