Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
One half size bag off the extreme, elbow pack. BUMP :ko: I had something witty to say after that, but I can't believe I forgot what it was. I bet I will remember when I least expect it.

DevoTheStrange,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Oh crap Hippie! I feel your pain, I did taxes/accounting for over 25 years and I was so happy to get rid of my clients... I don't even do my own tax shit anymore :) I hate drowning in paperwork! Good luck!!!

Lo,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Hippie Dickie thanks to your inspiration my taxes are now done,.. personal taxes at any-rate.
and BUUUMP!:peace:

Bruce@Zephyr,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
And we can't wait for you to debug that software Hippie :D

Love sunday mornings!!

Lo,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Sunday morning.. well, almost noon... other half blown into work :( . First PD some Satori, then I think I'm going to make spoonbread and see what movies we have laying around. Feeling lazyish.

indigal,

Plotinus

set course for dead center...

drugsworld_960.gif

Plotinus,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Been up since 5 am... found out I didn't have to be awake this early. Tried to vape myself back to sleep. Big mistake. Been wide awake last two hours... however am vaped outta my mind... :ko::ko::p:brow::brow::p bump

DevoTheStrange,

Clever User name

The eyes have one language everywhere
hooked up an iced bong to the zephyr, woooohoooo! bumped my head on the ceiling!
bump bump bump bump bump pum, bump bump bump bump pum(to the tune of hawaii five-O)

Clever User name,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Sittin at my friends house bumped as a mofo. He's havin a superbowl party so we found it appropriate to get bumped and munch out there haha. :ko: did a bowl and some wand hash. BUMP!

wowthisisrandom,
Top Bottom