Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

FukCombustion

I'm just so high from my EQ right now. I pack about half of the elbow with cherry kush. It's still hitting and I'm so high.

FukCombustion,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Well, well, well... I'm zooted, indeed. Thanks to a mix of blue dream and pineapple. I mixed it in deliberate ratio, slightly more blue dream than pineapple. I call it, "blue dreamapple."

Bumpy-ass bumpity bump!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Made a waterfaller, loaded three of the concentrate trays with the rest of my winterized oil and the second wash (which came out surprisingly good still). This winterized oil was a micro run of some Lemon Girl Scout Cookies. The bud looked green and purple and kushy and lemony and holy shit. I keep getting higher. Moms slipped me some money to get some discreet stuff for a road trip we're all taking next week. Looks like some CO2 and my UltraDART will be on hand! :science:

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Nooky72

Dog Marley
:spliff::spliff::spliff::razz::tup::tup::tup::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::wave::wave::wave:

This image reflects how I am feeling right now...

UX9w1k6.jpg

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Swansea VS Man U , BPL new season . Only dirt weed with the TVape , but still happy and Vaked .

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: Stu

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Yes. Bump.

I tend to buy too much flowers... I like to try different strains, still looking for the perfect pain relief/let me sleep strain... so some I like, some I like less, after trying some, I'll toss them all together in a container according to how they affect me, etc.

I threw together all my strains that had the word "God" or "Blue" in the names... and put them through the SCS, and now they are in a CVault labeled "Dear GOD, it's BLUE". Pretty good blend, I must say.

I'm also testing a globe vape pen, with some various concentrates I have. Had to show it to my hubby.

Yup. I am Vaped & Oiled.

Top Bottom