Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

djonkoman

I just got back from a quick trip to the city, had only a little hash left so I went to the coffeeshop and picked up some hash and weed, and now I have just taken 2 bonghitsof the weed with my UD, 5-10 minutes ago or so, and I'm starting to drift off.

djonkoman,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH

Took this with my phone... launch box plus PA. I don't think I went all the way through the downstem :)

Quetzalcoatl,

djonkoman

watching a movie(how high), and something just happened I thinkbelongs here. already pretty vaped, I was about to take a vaporbonghit. then I lifted the downstem, and at the moment I wanted to clear, when I usually lift the downstem, I put it down again. I feel like peter in that family guy episode where he has a flashback to when he forgot how to sit.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Purple kush here, t-dub (via my Cloud--two ELBs). Coffee as well hanging with my wife. Nice morning.

Vapinghole,
Reactions: t-dub

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Guys. OG vapor tastes like this tea my dad has. Tea Quan Yin or something. It's delicious.

deadc0ffee,

caseball2051

Never posted in this thread, thought Id share a funny story for the next poster to visit.

Tonight I had a session and went to get some peanut butter and crackers. I live downstairs so I needed to make one trip with ALL of my supplies, obviously. Walking down the stairs with crackers, pb, cell phone, drink I start dropping some stuff so I can sit down.

Put the drink on the table, phone on my bed and crackers on my chair. I turn on the TV and my dog barked at me. Distracted, I pet the dog. And then sat right on my crackers.

Couldnt help but laugh.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yessuh. Went by today. Split eighth of a familiar Earth OG (excellent indica, then and now) and some Diablo OG. Straight indicas this time around, need it for the pain. Didn't nab any pictures because, to be honest, they just looked like really good meds and nothing else. Pretty "boring" I guess, but they're definitely living up to the OG part ;)

Quetzalcoatl,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Sitting here, getting ready for work, baked already but still have half an ELB (Cloud) to go. :-). It's good to be living in these days :-)

newVaper420,

djonkoman

today I was lucky. I was just getting hungry, thinking of what I was going to make to eat, walking trough my vegetablegarden and picking a strawberry, when I suddenly hear something in the distance 'ding-ding' and a voice yelling(translated to english) 'salted herring, smoked makrel!'
so I hurried to look at the street, still had to wait a few stops(hurrying to the street everytime thinking it sounded close), but then finally the fishman came by, and I bought myself a nice fish
PTXIp.jpg

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
^^^ i can picture your experience so clearly ... and it is so clearly non-american it must from a fairy tale land ... such a beautiful vision ...

bump (after an evening "discussing" with some repubs).

Hippie Dickie,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i have had the most amazing internet day, today, starting from a spontaneous Google search.

See, i am a student of Phineas Parkhurst Quimby (died 1866 -- he's my personal physician) and i have been trying to find comtemporaneous accounts of his life in the media and writings of his day. Today i struck gold with the New York Dissector: Quarterly Journal ..., Volume 1, 1848.

Oh, man, just fucking amazing reading ... and ...

BUMP!

Hippie Dickie,

X24

I decided to try my AVB QWISO a couple of different ways. This time, and for the first time in over a month... I smoked out of an ornate spoon.

I don't miss the smoke. I'll vape up a bit just to meet requirements of this thread :).

X24,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Kush/hash blend via my Pax while watching my alma mater beat its rival in football. Good times.

Vapinghole,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
A young Purple Kush that had to be harvested a little early. Definitely has the Indica, because it does eventually knock you out. But, still lot of clear crystal, gave it a bit of a Sativa effect. Enjoying it, out of the BDV Megatube and my SSFG 3pc. Fun combo to sesh with.

Its a sledge hammer and a surgical instrument. LOL!

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Vapinghole
Top Bottom