Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I scooped out my green crack kief tray a little and blasted it at 430°F in the Herbalizer.

Maybe not the best strain for late night stuff.

Maybe a lesson has been learned.

Any how, I am vaked, probably an 8 or 9? definitely haven't been this lifted in a long time.

Nooky72

Dog Marley
What a year...without the Vape life could get a little heavy.
BUMP
BUMP

24Rgx.jpg

NB: some very niche UK characters here...

gaseous_clay

I know I am vaped. This map of Romania... I know it isn't moving. I know all the areas are the same color. Yet it's moving & different shades, man...

Romania_location_map.svg

Alright. I'm one bowl of SD into the evening, plus 3 hunks of a vanilla cake (made with ABV butter) that came out kinda dry, so I poured some Zaya rum on it & it's much moister now! After the last hunk the previous one started to kick in. Uh oh... ;)

Think it's Star Wars time.

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

That moment 45 minutes ago when sitting here nicely vaped, I realized I have a craigslist person coming to buy a bookcase in the morning. Place hadn't been cleaned in a while. Needed to hide all the things you don't want people to see, like glass & vapes & underwear. Make the place look less disgusting.

gaseous_clay

That moment 45 minutes ago when sitting here nicely vaped, I realized I have a craigslist person coming to buy a bookcase in the morning. Place hadn't been cleaned in a while. Needed to hide all the things you don't want people to see, like glass & vapes & underwear. Make the place look less disgusting.

Of course she canceled. :)

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
What is the "cat mask" job?
Dude, were you never told? Oh man, this is tough . . . . now listen, this may be hard for you to take, but the truth is - are you ready? . . . . . . . Santa Claus isn't real!

That's right, I'm sorry to say that it was Bruce Wayne in (a different) costume all along! Kris Kringle IS REALLY just Batman in December! :spidey: :myday: :o

Who'da thunk it, eh? :shrug:

Sorry to be the one to break it to you, bro.

Shattered dreams BUMP!!! :ko:

EndlessLove.
:peace:

Top Bottom