Build a kind of E-nail from a cheap BC vaporizer?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I got a sort of BC vaporizer (it was my first vape but it didn't convert me to vapor, HA did it), I thought this kind of vape is built as an e-nail, it's full conduction and the heating element is the SS cup....

So I'm thinking to try to find a way to add power to be able to use it as a nail, and I want to replace the SS cup with my DYD TI nail cup.....

Do you think it's a good idea or a waste of time?
Do you this is don't mean healthy issues?
Could you help me to do it cause I haven't got any knowledge about electricity but if it's not too much difficult to do perhaps I'm yet enough smart to try to do it?

edit: A variable t° would be better.....but I think it's more work

First test: I screw my counterweight and thread (little cup) without support and big cup where the original ss cup of my BC vape was and I powered it on and waited 5mn, in place of the glass bulb I used a glass petrol lamp top (built like a big dome) and placed a little reclaim dab in the cup, Fuck it works! lot of vapor comes out , really smooth, not too fast , not too slow, perfect for my lungs, it's definitly more like a low temp dabs, it's not a flash dab, but I'm really happy without a lot of mods I got a fuckin good e-nail!
I just need to work on stability of the glass lamp top (or something else cause it's very thin) and on the airpath cause BC vapes are built on painted metal body and vapor comes in contact with it.

I 'll give you more feedbacks but if you have a old vape like that taking dust makes a try, it's so easy and results are awesome (but remenber I never try before any real E-nail!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom