Budder I just made, checkerout

The great beard

So I made this from some blue dream, approximately 30 grams yielded my a whopping 7.8 grams. This is my third ever blast, using bho, a glass extractor tube, ir thermometer and skillet.
I have never seen anything with a texture like this. It is very crumbly, doesn't really stick together and almost feels moist. I purged it for about and hour or so on about 120-128 degrees in a Pyrex dish. When I dabbed some/ did the nail test it all seemed fine. It's the first extract I have made that really retained the flavor/smell. When I heated some up on a piece of metal to flame test it, it came out a very clear, more honey/ shattery texture. Do you think I should purge this further? Also 7.8 grams seems like a lot to get out of 30. Granted I used the same coffee filter from last time (used really sugary bud and got about 4gs from 23 gs), and did two blasts. The bud was very pungent, but not the best blue dream I have seen, it was by no means a+++.

If you look in the top left hand corner of the wax paper in the first picture you can see the small amount of bidder I heated with a lighter that turned a clear, very honey color. Another theory on the texture/moisture, I blasted this outside and let it purge outside for 15 minutes after a snow storm the night before. It is very possible some water got in.

The great beard,

SD_haze

2nd picture looks almost exactly like French Fried Onions!

image.jpg

DSCN4233.jpg

Blue dream has been in my jar for more than half a year. Always great :tup:

z9

Looks like wax to me! Or fried onions depending on who you ask...

It looks a lot like my last batch of bho, which I didn't winterize. Dry, waxy, crumbly and delicious

z9,
Top Bottom