Bubby Everson - Terminally ill 9-Year-Old's Simple Request

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
(Note to Mods: I reviewed the rules and didn't find any applicable violation, but if this does... am sorry and please delete).

This was touching and I wanted to make a difference. A big difference! If you can, help me do so!

5a19e920066e36eab1829fec394a7fee71e8bcf1.jpg

Bubby Everson doesn’t want a trip to Disneyland, an iPad, or even another one of his beloved video games. For his 9th birthday, on Feb. 11, all Bubby wants is mail, ideally cards with stickers enclosed. “He loves mail,” mom says. “Even if it’s junk mail.”

The Graham, Washington boy is terminally ill with Cytomegalovirus (CMV), a disease he contracted via virus at birth that in rare instances, like his, can be fatal. His CMV was diagnosed at age 2 and since then doctors have also identified that he has Autism, cerebral palsy, scoliosis, and epilepsy among other issues. Every day he uses a cochlear implant to hear and a wheelchair to get around outside the house.

Bubby's Story:
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/terminally-ill-9-year-olds-simple-request-110089762782.html

This kid looks like DDave when he was 9.... but all things considered, compared to the "cards" he's been dealt, when I was 9, I was living a Royal Flush with Four of a Kind stashed up my sleeve!

=================================
I sent these...
1000 Stickers for Boys will be shipped to Bubby Everson by Amazon.com.
Estimated delivery: Feb. 10, 2015 - Feb. 12, 2015

African Wildlife Collection Puffy Sticker Bundle will be shipped to Bubby Everson by Amazon.com.
Estimated delivery: Feb. 10, 2015 - Feb. 12, 2015
=================================

How about sending a letter? How about a letter from another country? Together we can be incredible! :rockon:

Top Bottom