1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Bubbling crackling sound...what is it?

Discussion in 'ABV' started by Jman5280, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jman5280

Jman5280 Active Member

In hearing this bubbling or crawling sound when I hit the vape. At first when I started vaping I thought I had a bad batch of wax...but now after trying shatter, wax, budder, numerous times I am realizing that there is always a crackling or bubbling sound when i hit the vape.

Is this normal?

On my omicron instructions it says if you hear bubbling it's not a good thing...I'm confused.

2. Enchantre

Enchantre A short, pithy statement

Too much oil in the heater. Use a smaller dab next time.

SSVUN~YAH and syrupy like this.
  3. Jman5280

Jman5280 Active Member

have you experienced this? I feel like even with small packs it still makes a little bubbling noise. Is this normal? It seems to me it would be since we are sucking air similar to a straw and there is a liquid in there...

4. Enchantre

Enchantre A short, pithy statement

Have you looked at the videos on the w9tech site? you just put a dab on top of the heater coil, you do not "pack" the heater. The air intake holes will clog. You are hearing the air being forceably pulled through a pool of oil in the bottom of the heater.

SSVUN~YAH, RUDE BOY and Vicki like this.
  5. Jman5280

Jman5280 Active Member

you are correct...I am cleaning my KISS cart in ISO now to get the bottom clear. It was coveredm, so maybe that was what I was hearing...

I can't find those videos you are talking about..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors