Bubbler with removable downstem?

Ssscrudddy

I'm looking for options on bubblers available in the UK with a removable downstem for easy cleaning. (To use with my Air Max). I want it upright, not at an angle like on a beaker bong. & I want to use a whip.

I have the FC-Mod from Saml (DHGate linky approx £36) & it's perfect. So easy to clean you dont even need ISO cuz you can get at everything with a brush. So good I want another one, but not the same one (I know they do different downstems)

So of course there is the GooRoo HD3, but I dont want to spend that sort of money ($140) & I cant find a UK seller. I wont be buying this.

I have found this on DHGate linky (approx £18), looks like it's a bit shorter, different perc on the downstem, but the mouthpiece joint is male & so likely to leak if you suck up some water. I expect to buy this if I cant find anything else.

I've ruled this out (linky) because I dont trust the site, & I dont want to spend that much, if I'm spending £62 I might as well get another FC Mod for £36. Also it only has 14mm joints so harder to get into to clean (my brushes only just fit the 18mm FC Mod).

That's all I can find, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any similar cheap versions other than what I've mentioned.

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
I'm also interested in the same features as you. I've looked around with similar results. I don't own the FC-MOD, but would buy one in a heart beat if there were nice colored or fumed options readily available.

Best of luck and let us know what you come up with.

MennilTossFlykune

I'm interested in this category of bubbler, too. I also just recently purchased the FC-MOD and very excitedly waiting for its arrival. Some cursory googling turns up this bubbler though only the first perc is removable and the whole piece is on a slight angle. When I came across this next piece, I did have this thought: you could use a J hook attached to an ash catcher with removable downstem, such as this piece.

edit to add: found this bubbler as well, $99 might be a bit more than you're looking for though

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There are many options that have been shared in the cheap glass thread, also in other threads, it's trickier when you are in Europe I think, but there are at least one other option from Sam L Steven popular glass, The FC 199 (I prefer having the full straight fab though and separate FC mod personally)

This seller has this one, you can get it with different downstem, I prefer it with a goo roo downstem though Steven could probably make a shorter version of the primary diffusion one for the FC mod which is based on (both have nine holes with open bottom) nice mouthpiece:

They sell another smaller variation, and a larger one that was customized by an FC member here...

Another great option would be Cloud Connoisseur although they all have modular mouthpieces they are a bit more expensive but they can ship anywhere at least (current pre-order for the new protege is still active and a good way to save some money at least, I am currently testing the 14 mm prototype and it is really nice actually though I may end up with the 18 mm version myself)

Alternatively there are US class artists like Texas Hot Glass that make modular rigs, the Sherlock shredder which can have different perc and other variations in style (she can customize anything, scalloped glass or color fume too and make them larger as well with any size fittings as well)

Goo Roo 3piece is great and it is a little different than the FC mod (I have the 14 so my FC mod is a nice compliment being 18 and a little different yeah) but they are not that complimentary really...

Oh yeah the other fantastic option would be the TAG super slit donut, I think they call it a shower head now, either way it is a fountain perc facing up, comes with mouthpiece and whip, even some color too, more expensive now but cheaper when there's a sale, that is what the FC 199 was based on before they added the straight fab section and FOL perc instead...

I do believe I've seen some others, like I said if you can search in the cheap glass section for the word modular you might find the ones I've shared from other sellers that I am forgetting? May have shared in other places like the heady thread from more expensive fancies

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Bong-Narrow.png

43 ex shipping from Germany

Ssscrudddy

Thanks for the suggestions peeps, I've decided to get the cheapo £18 one I originally linked.

Ssscrudddy,
Top Bottom