Bubbler and RZ Vape Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous X

Hello all, first off, I'd like to say hello.

I recently ordered a RZ because my other Vape broke (Cheap china make), and decided to get something a bit more legitimate. I have read around here and have become convinced that I did not go wrong with my choice. I am also pretty much a noobie, but something caught my eye that I just had to try. I am a big fan of bubblers and have read that you can attach a bubbler to the RZ using the GonG short stems.

My main question though, is did I make a hasty purchase in adding the Short stems for the RZ because I don't have a pro Bubbler piece like i've seen on these forums. Its a double chamber bubbler and you can hold it with one of your hands like a pipe. The bowl of the bubbler is very similar to regular pipes. I'm sorry again if im noobish, I just wanted to know if it was possible to hook up a Bubbler (not bong) to my RZ or if I just wasted money on buying the Short stems.

Thanks for your time :)

Anonymous X,
The stems are made to made with a 14mm female glass-on-glass joint. A normal, combustion type bowl won't make an airtight seal most likely, but you may be able to get a workable seal by simply pressing the stem into the bowl. If that doesn't work to your satisfaction, maybe seek out some high temp silicone tubing that you could slip over the stem's end, then place the soft silicone into the bowl until you get an airtight seal.

Of course, clean your bubbler if you've been combusting in it. You'll want the bowl nice and clean.

charliedontsurf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom