Bubble Hash Vs. Vape Pen ????

needalift

I have been vaping now for about 2 years . I have only had access to herb . I recently got ahold of some bubble hash ( not full melt ). I would like to vape this on the go . I searched here for a portable discreet solution , but didn't find anything . The portables I own are all for dry herb , and I read on here that portables for concentrates are not the right solution either due to the plant material in the BH . What about a "vape" pen with a coil, but no wick ( like Atmos Raw ) . I know these aren't necessarily vapes , but if it works , it is a portable solution . Thanks , and HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!

needalift,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm not sure. I have some bubble hash right now, but have been afraid to use it in either my Dr. Dabber or my Vapor Brothers Dabbler. Has anyone used bubble hash in either one of these pens? Is there a "best" pen for bubble hash?

Vicki,

420time

im sure itll work as long as its full felt bubble hash. try putting a bit on foil and putting a lighter under it to vaporizer. if after the oil vaporizers it looks disgusting dont bother, if it looks clean then go ahead. when you say best vape for bubble hash, you really need to now what kind of bubble hash it is, like the microns it was made in and stuff like that.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
when you say best vape for bubble hash, you really need to now what kind of bubble hash it is, like the microns it was made in and stuff like that.

I have no idea how it was made, TBH. I really hate to screw up one of my pens, so this bubble hash has been sitting here for a while now.

Vicki,

Caligula

Maximus
It's been shown that Pure Gold will foul wicks after enough use. That being said, even legit full melt hash is going to scab up your wick quickly. I don't suggest you try this in a coil/wick pen, but if you do just be aware you will probably need a new heater sooner rather than later.

Maybe try a heater with ceramic and not silica rope for a wick. It might last longer.

needalift

Thanks for the replies . I actually had a micro g set that I had picked up on eBay a while back for like $30 with false hopes of copping some BHO (even though I have never heard anything good about micro g , it was cheap for a first concentrate vape ). I just threw in some of the BH and it seems to have been successful !! I am in no way even close to being an expert , so don't take this post as advice , but I am feeling awesome right now . I will try this a few more times while Black Friday (or Thursday) shopping tonight and report back .

needalift,

needalift

Still working like a champ . I did notice a little discoloration on the wick though. Still not a recommendation , just an observation.

needalift,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
What kind of flower vapes do you have? Any portables? You could just mix the bud and bubble and put it in a vape. Is it gunking up the coil?

Quetzalcoatl,

needalift

I have a solo , a pinnacle , an inhalater xp , and a MFLB . To be honest , if I am gonna take the chance of jacking up a vape , I would rather it be the $30 eBay micro g . I really just picked that up on a whim . The coil I still fairly clean , just some discoloration of the wick .

needalift,

darkrom

Great Scott!
It would work better in the solo and be safer in the solo than a G pen or pen vape.

I'm not sure. I have some bubble hash right now, but have been afraid to use it in either my Dr. Dabber or my Vapor Brothers Dabbler. Has anyone used bubble hash in either one of these pens? Is there a "best" pen for bubble hash?

Unless the bubble leaves NO residue when burnt on a piece of foil, it is not going to work on a pen. It will probably smoke on the pen, and ruin the pen quickly.

I only use bubble in herb vapes, because it is more like herb than oil. There is still a ton of plant matter left in bubble hash, unless its "full-melt" bubble, which is really rare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Comply

Wellness over intoxication
It's been shown that Pure Gold will foul wicks after enough use. That being said, even legit full melt hash is going to scab up your wick quickly. I don't suggest you try this in a coil/wick pen, but if you do just be aware you will probably need a new heater sooner rather than later.

Maybe try a heater with ceramic and not silica rope for a wick. It might last longer.
Hello everyone I hope all had a great weekend. Unfortunately I do have to agree. I used a coil pen for my 73 micron bubble. It did work for week or two pretty well but did become to gummed up and did fry it once. If you do try one just be aware you will need a new heater very soon. Also a tip put a small amount and try to keep it clean.

I also would love to own a pen that handles bubble. I'm all ears if someone has any good advice. I've been wanting a dabbler or a dr dab now for a while now but can't afford to roast another vape pen.
Have a vaping day!

Captain Comply

Wellness over intoxication
I guess I could try the solo next time . Should I mix herbs and bubble , or is it cool on it's own ??
I would try to keep flowers and concentrates separate if it all possible. Bubble is a great solventless extract but have not found many great non-combustion ways of using that medicine. Have a wonderful day and be well.

Captain Comply,

Caligula

Maximus

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Unless the bubble leaves NO residue when burnt on a piece of foil, it is not going to work on a pen. It will probably smoke on the pen, and ruin the pen quickly.

I only use bubble in herb vapes, because it is more like herb than oil. There is still a ton of plant matter left in bubble hash, unless its "full-melt" bubble, which is really rare.

I'll have to keep the bubble hash for my MFLB's then.

Vicki,

Caligula

Maximus
To add to that (I didnt see what @darkrom posted earlier) ... I just tried a true full melt on my UP Tech KISS cart (load as you go coil and wick style) and while it worked, the flavor sucks and I was for sure combusting stuff before the bowl was finished.

This hash is going in my Solo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom