Brothers with glass, as a vape dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hi im interested in purchasing a new vape, however since gotvape doesnt ship to my state, this is the only other website that has the vape listed. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this website thanks

Mynameismud,

VapeVoice

I bought a bubbler from them. Was exactly as described and came in a week or so. So 1 purchase and 1 good experience on my end.

max

Out to lunch
If you're talking about the PUFFiT portable, you're really jumping off the deep end on such a new product. If it's any good other dealers will be carrying it, and you'll likely be able to save $35 and not have to pay the $175 that brothers is charging. If Gotvape is selling it for $140, others will be as well.

max,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Mynameismud, you also posted this same question here. As per our rules, please do not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple threads.

momofthegoons,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sorry about that, and yeah im talking about the puffit, the company is selling it exclusivly through gotvape so ai dont know about other companies selling it unless they make a deal with gotvape. Also, at this point im just looking for something to replace my wispr, which has now been replaced by iolite 7 times since i bought it last August. So id be very happy to pay 175 for this and even if it doesnt work well i can probably sell it

Mynameismud,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom