Broken heater cover on older V-Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

Cheers to everyone who responded to my first-ever post about asthma - really useful advice and I got a lot out of it, so thank you.

I have a slightly different problem now I was hoping for some help with! I have a regular V-Tower (non-bag version). It's not the Q - I got it two years ago. I think it's the previous model. The heater cover is broken - I visited the Arizer site and all they talk about is the Q. Is it still possible to replace the heater cover on an older model? I saw a few pics on the Arizer site that led me to believe the heater covers are not compatible. The 'new' one seems straight whereas the heater cover I have seems tapered.

I really like my V-Tower and through a bubbler, it's magic. Biiiiig dragon hits. But something has been puzzling me - I've noticed people tend more to get the SSV or DBV for their friend-converter piece - is the V-Tower out of favour? I recall it being very popular when I first bought it and for sure the hits are gigantic. You really need to watch it or you'll get bit and cough up a lung.

Anyhow, I really hope the cover can be replaced (I can do it - just need the part!). Cheers in advance for your help.

RH

Runnershigh,

jetdoc420

Try this.... The V-tower has a "Lifetime Warranty" on Heater Parts. 3 yr. warranty on everything else on it.

http://arizer.com/faq.html

I advise ANYONE to Keep Your Receipt from the sale!! It makes warranty issues a lot harder if you DON'T have a receipt... Dealers on the web, are A LOT harder to get warranty issues corrected if you have the original Receipt. That's my :2c: anyway.. ;)

jetdoc420,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
The heater cover is not covered by the warranty. It is user-replaceable and it is not an expensive part ($15-20 I think). If you have a local shop that sells Arizer vaporizers then they will almost surely carry the part. If not, phone or email Arizer. They'll sell you the part. If you prefer, you can ship the unit back to them for fixing but that's really not necessary. It'll also at least double your cost and of course, there's the hassles of shipping a used unit. They're in Canada so border crossings could be involved. Last but most important, it would mean you're without your unit even longer.

pakalolo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom