Brilliantly BAD, looking for outrageous items for a Gift Exchange...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am looking for the most ridiculous gifts for this holiday's gift exchange.

Please post your favorite gifts from the darkest parts of the internet.

Nothing safe for work, looking for something that will take one's breath away:evil:
(and perferably in the $20-40 price range).

Post Up!

GreenDragon

Penis pump.
Gave one to a brash young coworker always strutting around bragging about his sexual exploits.
The best part was, it took him a while to figure out what it was. Well after most of the people at the party.
It was an old and clinical/medical/tool looking thing. There was no packaging or instructions.
Probably worth something to collectors of medical oddities.
I got it at a garage sale for $1. Best laughs per $1 I ever spent.
That thing got passed around for years.....given as gifts, left out to be found, snuck into peoples’ gym bags, etc, etc..
The running joke was of course - Did anybody use it for it’s original intended purpose?

Tranquility

Not quite what you asked for, but, my wife's office gave out a bunch of these. In a serious situation like an office, having flying screaming monkeys hitting the wall with a scream qualifies as ridiculous; but, not dark.

https://www.amazon.com/Flingshot-Sl...&keywords=flying+monkey&qid=1608042788&sr=8-5

@GreenDragon's pump is also good. We had a team garage sale where all the women put in stuff to sell for uniforms. One donated a book on getting started in bondage. We'd take turns reading from it out loud when the day dragged. Otherwise, I wouldn't know you have to soak your switch before using it. Don't remember why; I just know it is important. So sayeth the book.

Tranquility,
Reactions: FlyingLow

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/new/

nothing super bad, but just a decent website/posting board to browse if you're looking for random silly shit. For example:

Top Bottom