Brexit / Trump Poll ONLY for UK FC'rs who support Brexit.

Would you vote for Trump if you were a US citizen

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

Trypsy Summers

I see that the third party revolt lead by Angela WHERE EAGLES DAREN'T, Eagles has failed (according to the Daily Telegraph) and the 'Treacherous Scum' have conceded that (for now) they have no chance of removing Jeremy!! This is good news, lets hope that whilst he remains in position, he can bring to the fore, the issues that matter.:nod:
As for Ian Austin (Labour MP) Shame shame shame!! How can he be heckling Jeremy? When all Jeremy said in response to the initial statement re The Chilcott Report, was the truth!:\ Shame on Ann Clywd, whose only contribution was a mealy mouth attempt to exonerate herself, absolutely nothing about the innocent victims.:nope: It seems that these 'renegades' wanted to remove Jeremy in order to shield themselves from the righteous condemnation that they should rightly receive for their part in the Iraq War. They banked on having both Cameron and their person in place to ameliorate them against the outrage that the truth will generate. So they needed anybody but Jeremy, who did what none of them cannot do, even now, The Right Thing; i.e. Apologize!!:tup:

As for Blair -unfucking-believeable, but then again, when you really see what's going on, then it becomes quite understandable, as the elites seek to minimize the fallout! He thinks by blurting on about 'things that are nothing to do with the report', that he can divert attention from the truth! :(

Talking of which; How is it that Killary Clinton can be deemed to have broke the law as according to the FEDS, but yet still is above being prosecuted? Yet still if that was either you or me!! WTF! :hmm:
Indeed I was astonished to hear the FEDS spokesperson say that "although Killary had broke the law and faces no further action, if another person was to do something similar they would be prosecuted! How the Fuck does that work?? In ya face that's how.... :bang::goon::goon:

Mind you I see a load of actors all playing their part in holding our attention whilst the crooked game is being played out!

Not saying;), Just saying:\, Without Saying:2c:

Peace:leaf:

Last edited:
Trypsy Summers,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom