• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brand new Stok R pen not pulling

Jezix

So I just received the Stok R pen in the mail from smokecartel. I threw it on the charger for the recommended 8 hours and when that was done i loaded the product (wax) onto the coil and tried to hit it. Well, it seems like the coil isn't heating up because no matter how long I hold the button and no matter how many times I try to heat it up, nothing happens and I don't get a pull. I tried both heating chambers that came with the pen and neither of them seem to work. I also made sure not to overload the coil with too much wax, so that can't be an issue.

Any ideas on what to do? The only thing that came to my mind was that the battery isn't firing against the coil so I tried to use a small tool to nudge the firing pin on the battery up but even that didn't do anything. Thanks for your answers in advance.

Jezix,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Couple of thoughts. First off, did you turn on the pen? Most pens require a 3 - 5 click to turn on.(I know.. I know.. you probably did but just checking.) The second is that the battery may be defective. Does the unit flash when you try to use it? That is often a signal of a bad battery.

momofthegoons,

Jezix

Couple of thoughts. First off, did you turn on the pen? Most pens require a 3 - 5 click to turn on.(I know.. I know.. you probably did but just checking.) The second is that the battery may be defective. Does the unit flash when you try to use it? That is often a signal of a bad battery.

Yeah, the light on the button would flash when I turned it on, and would also light up when I held the button in. So I don't think it's a problem with the battery at all. I emailed support at Smoke cartel and they are just going to send me another pen free of charge, and told me to just dispose of the one I currently have. I plan to keep it around just because it seems the battery still works fine. Thanks for your answer though!

Jezix,
Top Bottom