Brand New in Box Firefly Dark Grey extra batteries and accessories - $225 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So this is a tough decision for me, but I just got a brand new replacement Firefly, completely sealed and could really use some money to offset the Cloud Evo I just bought. It really is a reliable, quick and strong vape, what I would use to session with anybody, combusters love it and yes the new age pipe style is pretty nice despite the size and still plenty portable, but I really need to trim the herd somehow...

zSvDn4W.jpg

Anyway I also have a spare used, but in fine working condition, 770 battery (there should be a 770 in the new Firefly too, which I'm happy to open shrink wrap to verify if desired) and also a couple old 750s as well, which can be useful though they don't hold much of a charge for very long... I can also throw in several brand new extra screens and stirrers, cleaning wipes, and an extra pouch. There's still 4 years on the warranty and I can try to work with you and them should the need arise. Looking to get $225 for all this as I paid $240 for less and it is again brand new, but as always will entertain all reasonable offers though prefer cash ofcourse. I've sold and bought numerous items here, even have some recent positive feedback in the thread as well so buy with confidence!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom