Brainfog

wormraper

ok, strange question as I'm a fairly MILD user of the herb. I have an Underdog vape that I use off and on to get toasty. Nothing too wild, and I've gone from barely buzzed to pretty blazed with no ill effects.

well, I decided to take a single hit off my brother's vape concentrate pen (using Gorilla glue oil) and I took a nice 3-4 second pull like I do on my underdog and hole....eeeeeeee.......shiiiiiiiiiite, I went from zero to forest whittaker eye in 10 minutes. Lasted a wonderful couchlocked 4 hours before I came down.

now the thing is, I've had this annoying brain fog follow me around the last 2 days (did it monday night, today is wed evening) where my brain is just a few clicks behind (I notice it the most while reading, as I have to slow down to comprehend what I'm reading otherwise it doesn't stick when I'm reading at my full bore pace) with a mild headache over the sinuses. I assume this is from taking a bit too much too fast from a different delivery method more than anything, but just wanted to get some general consensus on this and just curious how many days before it shakes off (I'm a writer so not being sharp as a tack is irritating when I have to slow my writing down to compensate)

wormraper,
Reactions: BestBuds

GoldenBud

He made that Oil? Lately there were few bad cases of concentrate carts, like people felt really bad, if i'm not being wrong here - the reason was that there were traces of ethanol or even methanol in these carts

GoldenBud,

wormraper

He made that Oil? Lately there were few bad cases of concentrate carts, like people felt really bad, if i'm not being wrong here - the reason was that there were traces of ethanol or even methanol in these carts

no, he picks it up from the dispensary down town

wormraper,

wormraper

I would assume so, I've never used it before, but I was LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT after that one pull. like 4 hours straight drooling into space.

to put it into perspective, my normal tolerance is about .25-.35 grams for a full night blaze for flower... this was my first time taking non dry herb (whether by combustion or dry vaping)

Last edited:
wormraper,

GoldenBud

I also got blazed for almost 3 hours when I took 2 big hits from the Sai Atomizer with a dab (herb user like you)
Please upload here which cartridge it was

GoldenBud,

wormraper

I believe it was the GG cartridge from ROVE (had the black box with the weird thumb button to pull the cartridge out)

whatever it was, I think I'm going back to flower as I don't really like that whole "caffeine withdrawal" like feeling of the brainfog I got from this

Last edited:
wormraper,

wormraper

Let's assume then the cart is ok
do you also feel dehydrated?

lol, I drink soda instead of water for the most part. I'm in a constant state of dehydration

something I'm trying to change the last few weeks as I've switched to mostly gatorade

wormraper,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

lol, I drink soda instead of water for the most part. I'm in a constant state of dehydration

Go back to herb vaping, and decarb some bud in the oven, you'll get back to your roots at full power ;) :rockon:

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

wormraper

I just made a 0.4g decarb'd at 250F for 30 minutes in the oven, two hours ago, ate that with nutella and i feel great... so.... try doing that and maybe you'll regain herb power, at 100% power ! :rockon::clap:

ironically I decided over the last 45 minutes (when I posted) to break down and use some ibu and some gatorade (I'm vehemently against pharmaceuticals, but gotta do what you gotta do) and it made me feel 100x better.

I'm wondering if it was a mild "weedover" blended with dehydration due to my rabid soda intake (it's a horrible habit that I'm trying to tame with gatorade... I usually down 1-2 polar pops from circle K a day).

as I said, I've never had this with flower at all outside of a few cobwebs to shake off the next morning in some cases, which made me pause and wonder what was going on (but at the same time, when I use flower I slowly ramp myself up with puffs instead of of going from zero to full drooling in one hit). I'll of course monitor myself the next day after taking some more herb (gotta go dry for a while as I'm gearing up for job interviews in a month) and try to drink gatorade during and after my session... just hate that kind of "stupid" feeling that you get from brainfog when trying to get shit done

Last edited:
wormraper,
Reactions: GoldenBud
Top Bottom