box mod problem

little maggie

Does anyone know what would cause this and how to fix it? Recently when I attach my iheat to p80 I get a message saying no atomizer found and the p80 does not heat. The splinter worked fine with the P80 and the iheat still works with the evic. How can I get my P80 to work with my iheat?

little maggie,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Does anyone know what would cause this and how to fix it? Recently when I attach my iheat to p80 I get a message saying no atomizer found and the p80 does not heat. The splinter worked fine with the P80 and the iheat still works with the evic. How can I get my P80 to work with my iheat?

Only thing i can think of is the splinter possibly pushed the contact pin on your mod down so its not making contact with the pin on the bottom of the iheat when its screwed down all the way. You can try taking a small screwdriver or flat dabber and try and pry the flat plate/pin on the bottom of the threads of the hole on the p80 up a little and then retry the iheat?

Havent had this issue with a box mod but have with 510 pen batteries before

little maggie

Avoiding swapping attys often (or at all) can prevent this issue from happening. As well as using 510 heatsinks but they can introduce other kinds of annoyances down the line...
Thanks- I'll stick with the evic with my iheat since that seems to work fine. Maybe leave the p80 for my imp.

little maggie,
Reactions: KeroZen
Top Bottom