Box mod help

Verax

Hi all - I have been using dry herb capes for about 5 years now, and I’m a fairly heavy user. I am well versed and experienced with pretty much every high end dry herb vape.

HOWEVER, I have never used a box mod vape. I have a TetraX on the way, but I need to get a box for it. (I think!)

Any recommendations on models/brands, and where to get them from?

Thanks in advance for any rookie advice on this topic!

Cheers!

flammy

You will most likely want a mod that can run Tubo firmware. You can find a list of the Tubo compatible mods here:

https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=72

FWIW, the Evic Mini and Evic Dual are the mods that Ralph uses for his all-in one Tubo vapes. That said, it might not be easy to find those mods. People have also liked the Reuleaux RX2/3.

POTV sells two on the list:

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/pages/search-results-page?q=reuleaux

On the same page, he also has the latest Tubo firmware to download. You will need to flash the firmware onto the mod but there are youtube videos for that. If all else fails, ask Ralph himself. He's super helpful and has helped me in the past as well.

I have the Tubo Evic and it's a great vape. I think you're going to be pleased with the TetraX.

Verax

Thanks for the help. I’ll grab one of those. I am on the wait list for a Tubo Evic Dual, but really wanted to try a Tetra too. :)

Thanks again! Really appreciate the info.

almost there

the Cuboid 200 can be had for about $20. I would avoid the rx300, read a bunch of folks having batteries draining at drastic different rates with that one.

sickmanfraud

There are a large number of posts in the Tubo Evic that pertain to the TUBOx.

There are differences between the TUBOx and the TETRAx but how to use the mod is covered there.

Also, once you understand the mod and The Tubo software when your Dual lands you will be off to a running start.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Verax
Top Bottom