Bought my DBV, Any nice attachments I can buy for it?

Cope02

I just bought my Da Buddha of Vapeworld.com and It shipped today! I am so excited and cannot wait for it to arrive! I want to make it the best experience possible so is there any cool attachments I can buy for it to enhance my vaping experience?

Cope02,

Cope02

nahh.. I finally got my da buddha yesterday and tried it out. One word...amazing! :D I love this little thing... although the website said they were giving me a free grinder, that wasnt included in the box but instead I think they gave me a cool hemp carrying case! Unless everyone gets that when they order from vapeworld.com

Cope02,

max

Out to lunch
Free grinder with the DBV? Nope. But the bag comes with every vape.

You get:
FREE hand made glass marble pick
Standard whip (includes standard PYREX quick change wand and food grade vinyl tube)
FREE Hemp Storage Bag. This bag is nice, and very well padded.
3 FREE screens for your wand!

You can shop for custom knobs, wands, mouthpieces, etc. from either the DBV site or http://www.silversurfervap.com/vaporizer_mouthpieces.htm

max,

Cope02

But on vapeworld.com it says you get a free grinder, either way I'm very happy with it. The DBV is great! it is my first vaporizer and I am in love with it! It produces very large hits and very clean hits! although I did accidently blow a little bit of my herb into heater and the herbs went up i flames and I had to fish them out but everything is good now! :lol:

Cope02,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i would email chris from vapeworld and he should get the grinder thing handled. theyre customer service is excellent. :cool:

illadelph,

Beezleb

if vapeworld.com offers a grinder I believe it is them adding that, contact them and let them know you did not get it.

Beezleb,

max

Out to lunch
Yep. It's Vapeworld that owes you the grinder.

Included:
2.0" Herb Grinder
Your Choice of Herb Sample
Comes With:
All Other Vaporizers

max,
Top Bottom