Boston short trip

Vizyt91

hi guys,

I’m french and I will go to Boston (end of march) for 2 days and i don’t know what to do there ?
I’ll surely go to a dispensary (just for science ... i love cannabis shops -Amsterdam coffre shop and Barcelone cannabis social club- so i would like to see thé us dispensarys)
Any advice for a good one ? And may i book à 4/20 friendly hotel/room to enjoy my cannabis or is there smoking rooms in thé dispensary ?
And last where to spend a good night (bar/pub/club)?
Thanks folks
Ps:excuse my pour english

DeeCee5

Livin' La Vida Loca in FL
hi guys,

I’m french and I will go to Boston (end of march) for 2 days and i don’t know what to do there ?
I’ll surely go to a dispensary (just for science ... i love cannabis shops -Amsterdam coffre shop and Barcelone cannabis social club- so i would like to see thé us dispensarys)
Any advice for a good one ? And may i book à 4/20 friendly hotel/room to enjoy my cannabis or is there smoking rooms in thé dispensary ?
Thanks folks

Since no one else has responded, even though I no long live in the Greater Boston area, I'll take a shot at answering your questions.

Boston can be quite cold in March, so pack accordingly.

While there are plenty of dispensaries in Massachusetts, the majority of them are for registered Medical Marijuana (MMJ) patients only, not recreational patients.

Here is a list (Boston is in Suffolk County): https://www.masslive.com/marijuana/...al-marijuana-shops-open-in-massachusetts.html

The nearest retail Cannabis shop in Boston would be NETA in Brookline, MA (a quick subway ride from Boston). As a retail buyer, be prepared to wait in line as MMJ patients have preference.

None of the dispensaries in Massachusetts have smoking rooms.
Although it has been talked about, there aren't any cannabis smoking rooms in Massachusetts.

While most hotels in Boston won't bother you smoking cannabis in your hotel room, you are not going to find any hotels advertising being cannabis friendly.

This Facebook group might give you some more information on what is going on cannabis wise in Massachusetts: https://www.facebook.com/masscann

As for night live, Boston is a college town.
You will find most of the popular bars/clubs around Downtown, or over by Fenway Park.

BestBuds

The Dude
hi guys,

Thanks folks

I recommend going to Cultivate in Leicester Massachusetts. It's about 45 minutes from Boston yet they have the best recreational buds around and after you go there you can go to The Summit Lounge in Worcester on your way back to Boston. It's a Cannabis cafe that you can smoke or vape at. There is a small cover charge as this place is for "Members Only". After you can go eat at Dead Horse Hill Restaurant. It's a little fancy but a nice example of american cuisine with a regional massachusetts touch.

What kind of food or things do you like? There are a million things to do and places to eat in Boston. Let me know i can recommend more.

Vizyt91

Hi Bestbuds,

Sorry for the delay... thank you very much for all the info you provide, but i’m with a coworker and We will don’t rent a car.
Nonetheless i’ve found a place (420 friendly) to stay at jamaican plain and We will use the subway to visit Boston

Vizyt91,
Reactions: BestBuds

BestBuds

The Dude
Hi Bestbuds,

Sorry for the delay... thank you very much for all the info you provide, but i’m with a coworker and We will don’t rent a car.
Nonetheless i’ve found a place (420 friendly) to stay at jamaican plain and We will use the subway to visit Boston
You should go see the Sam Adams Brewery. It's a cool tour and I honestly give Jim the credit for awakening the craft beer movement in America. It's located in Jamaica Plains. Have fun!

BestBuds,

Vizyt91

I love beer, for sure i’ll go visit the brewery and drink one for you :nod:, thks again

Vizyt91,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I recommend going to Cultivate in Leicester Massachusetts. It's about 45 minutes from Boston yet they have the best recreational buds around and after you go there you can go to The Summit Lounge in Worcester on your way back to Boston. It's a Cannabis cafe that you can smoke or vape at. There is a small cover charge as this place is for "Members Only". After you can go eat at Dead Horse Hill Restaurant. It's a little fancy but a nice example of american cuisine with a regional massachusetts touch.

What kind of food or things do you like? There are a million things to do and places to eat in Boston. Let me know i can recommend more.
Sounds like a great day!

YaMon,
Top Bottom