Bong thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClemsonVapor489

Is there a thread specifically to show off different vapor bongs. I'm looking for ideas and most searches are going to bring up either combustion bongs (no thanks, been there) or just vapes by themselves.

If there already is a thread, a link, and I'll delete this post happily. I used the search function with a couple of different filters, but I may not have gotten it right...

TIA, as always.

@vtac:
Hmmm. I swear I did topic view...though I know I only did "bong" or "bongs" not both. You got a few more results.

I was just wondering if there was a single thread where everyone showed off their vaporbong setups. Some units are easy to bong out, others not so much. Thanks though.

Derrrrr: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=18

Sorry.

ClemsonVapor489,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Search: keyword "bong" and "bongs"

Search in "Topic subject only"

The only thing that makes a bong vapor specific is the person using it, and maybe something connecting it to the vape. One of these days we'll do a bong megathread.

rtkd4m.png

5xim4z.png

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
No need to be sorry, you posted your question in the right section and that's appreciated. Looking at that thread reminds me how noobtastic I was only a short while ago.

Lots of info scattered around here, one of these days I'll piece it together... Few places to find water pipe adapters: http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Water_Filtration , out of date but it's a start.

Oh and instead of running two separate searches you could read the instructions, unlike me, and search using the keyword terms 'bong AND OR bongs'. ;)

vtac,

ClemsonVapor489

I put "OR" in the search after you put both in your post (I actually thought that was what you meant).

Anyway. Yeah, there is a LOT of excellent information on just about every vaporizer mostly from people who I find to be a lot like me in one way or another. It's just hard to get through all of it and the search isn't great. Funnily enough, when the site search feature has failed me (and I didn't want to ask) Google brought up the page from here I was looking for.

I think to start (in case anyone wandered in looking for actual information, I can't seem to delete the thread) I'm going to just get one each (14 and 19) of the GonG adapters SSV sells. I figure that way I can start a collection if I so wish, and at the least I'm prepared for vape bonging with (edit: nearly) any bong anyone wants to try.

ClemsonVapor489,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom