Blowers that accept Paypal?

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Sometimes, I don't want to use my card and its easier to do transactions for me, because I get some money thru that account. I know I was looking on some website last night... but can't remember what it was. I don't even remember if it was China glass or not.

But, any blowers that take Paypal? We should start a list.

BigDaddyVapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
+1 from someone who refuses to own let alone use a CC.

Could we perhaps include a list of blowers and retailers that accept a direct bank transfer as well, or do you think it would be better to do that in a separate thread? Here in Europe that's a very common way to pay for online purchases, but I've asked numerous American and Canadian webshops if they would accept payment that way and 9 out of 10 times it's a no go for some reason.

OhTheAgony,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I thought I heard at one point you could buy from SSFG w/ Paypal. Didn't they use to be on etsy and take it through that?

Plus, that purchase can't be traced, if I do it thru Paypal... and what sweet purchase it would be.

BigDaddyVapor,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Prolly doesn't really help you but everyone on Boromarket accepts paypal...although some of them are on facebook and stuff or can be contacted in other ways than just boromarket! Seems like most glass blowers use paypal or the new amazon paypal style thing (with no fees). Just the shops and bigger people that tend to use shop fronts.

MarcellusWiley,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
SSFG won't accept Paypal. But we're working something out. Should have a very nice setup, by end of week.
awesome! in my experience most of the people(blowers) i've dealt with have been very nice and eager to please and make a good name for themselves! SSFG is supposed to be a great group so awesome they could work something out.

MarcellusWiley,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Spent 1/2 hour on phone with Allison, very nice lady. Her husband us Ray (top dog). She answered every question and steered me in the right direction. She's putting together order today ready for me to call Tuesday or Wednesday... then shipping it out UPS priority. She is even going to get me a low profile 18/18 showerhead downstem. Her husband is going to trade with another blower that I guess rents space.

They are going to get the best review ever... if their glass is as good as everyone says.

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Just got off the phone with Alison, Ray's (top dog) wife. She's putting together my package with a special low-profile 18/18 showerhead downstem. It will be ready to ship, when I call her on Tuesday or Wednesday. Awesome people to deal with!

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
They're not really, low-profile like that. They just squish it as much as they can. Instead of looking like a freaking charcoal filter, its just a bit bulbous. I've seen some, its just like an extra large ground joint (keeps going), also.

See my new thread for all the news.

Top Bottom