Blazingly Brilliant

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
A (hopefully) fun thread you can use to share a great discovery you made while being blazed. I'll start.

Cleaning razors. Those with multiblades like the Mach 3 or Hydro 5. I hate it when the blades get clogged after only a couple uses. Use to try hot streaming water or swishing madly in the sink.

Then tonight, a thought enters my elevated mind, enter WaterPik. To keep it short, blasted those blades clean (on lowest setting!)

Who's next? :cool:

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
A (hopefully) fun thread you can use to share a great discovery you made while being blazed. I'll start.

Cleaning razors. Those with multiblades like the Mach 3 or Hydro 5. I hate it when the blades get clogged after only a couple uses. Use to try hot streaming water or swishing madly in the sink.

Then tonight, a thought enters my elevated mind, enter WaterPik. To keep it short, blasted those blades clean (on lowest setting!)

Who's next? :cool:

After cleaning a drop of oil on the blades does the trick.

Silat,
Reactions: DDave

Squiby

I had a terrible cold and my sinuses were full. I took off the WaterPik pik, set it to low and shoved the handle up my nostril. It did a great job of clearing out my clogged sinuses.

Don't think that I would do that again and I was high at the time.

Gotta love the waterpik!

ChooChooCharlie

During one of my return trips to college, I got a sweet grad assistant gig with access to expensive new gear at the business school lab. Was playing with a scanner, while baked of course, and had a stoned idea about scanning photos of fellow students in my program. Got photos (remember those?) and phone numbers from the director, scanned, used WP5.1, postscript printer, stapled, delivered as a surprise. They all started calling it the Facebook. 1990. Also remember a guy in my class who gave a presentation on the promising opportunities of something he called "the internet." What a moron.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I have discovered I can grow my own herb of a high quality. It's hardly an original discovery however I didn't know it would work for me. Exciting times ahead!
Finding cheaper source of the Herb! Classified as awesome discovery any time that occurs! :rockon:

I had a terrible cold and my sinuses were full. I took off the WaterPik pik, set it to low and shoved the handle up my nostril. It did a great job of clearing out my clogged sinuses.

Don't think that I would do that again and I was high at the time.

Gotta love the waterpik!
@Squiby :bowdown:

You are far braver than I! My waterpik can take paint off walls! The thought to point it anywhere in my own direction had never crossed my mind.

There is zero doubt in my mind that you would take first place in a clean nostril contest! :rockon:

Today's Saturday... so off to find more Blazing Discoveries! :sherlock:

EDIT:
Ok, not a new discovery, but do you know what these are?

0007389_plastic_juna_plastic_scrub_pad.jpeg

Wrong! You thought they were for scrubbing dirty pots, pans, and dishes, no?

Well, found an amazing use for these things about a year ago! (Just had to clean them, so I recalled the Blazing Discovery).

This next part is for anyone with a fish tank. (You can "tank" me later... ;) )

I use these as a Biological Media in my fish tank filters, and they work a charm! So easy compared to pelleted media.

Whenever I need to perform maintenance on my fish filters, these are simple. To unclog the channels through these things, just give them a hard squeeze once. That is enough to loosen up some of what's grown on them, but not enough to destroy the growing colony.

They don't really break down or become permanently clogged like other media. And they're dirt cheap.

I have a 60 gallon tank, with an Aquaclear 70 for the filter. Six of these babies in place of their suggested media. Had this particular setup for a year now, since the other filter died after 8 years... Also, in the tank are 2 of the biggest filthiest goldfish you'd ever see, two full grown reed fish, and a full grown eclipse catfish...

My water is always remained crystal clear and chemically balanced.

:rockon:

Last edited:

Squiby

You are far braver than I! My waterpik can take paint off walls! The thought to point it anywhere in my own direction had never crossed my mind.

1. I was desperate.
2. Once you take the top off the water pressure drops way down low.

But yes, I'd have to be in pretty rough shape to try that again! LOL!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Once you take the top off the water pressure drops way down low.
Ok, without the nozzle on the waterpik, the pressure is more like an electric eye dropper.

Thanks for clarifying that!

And here I was picturing someone with an iron nose!
nose.jpg

Top Bottom