Black Friday Sales

thehippie

Company Rep
a4304419-b9cb-47a9-8ce5-1f7d93d61347.jpeg

Stay tuned for our Black Friday deal next week! :)

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Looks like Goo Roo just upped their sale....!:

Only $90 for the 3-piece now....! Wooty-woot Woot WOOT!

I don't need to buy another glass piece before my bubbler even arrives.I don't need to buy another glass piece before my bubbler even arrives. I don't need to buy another glass piece before my bubbler even arrives I don't need to buy another glass piece before my bubbler even arrives

sweating key and peele GIF

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I don't need to buy another glass piece before my bubbler even arrives.I don't need to buy another glass piece before my bubbler even arrives. I don't need to buy another glass piece before my bubbler even arrives I don't need to buy another glass piece before my bubbler even arrives

sweating key and peele GIF
But but but that cute lil small inline is only $58.50.... with a colored fritted one being only $6 more...!

Nah, not for me, what I'm really trying to avoid is thinking about one of these babies right here (again):
Jaime said he'd make it with a 14mm intake for the same sale price, too, a few years ago when I was soooo close to grabbing one.... just pick up the phone and call, #'s on the site!

Last edited:

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
But but but that cute lil small inline is only $58.50.... with a fritter one being only $6 more..!

What I'm really trying to avoid is thinking about one of theses babies right here (again):
Jaime said he'd make it with a 14mm intake for the same sale price, too, a few years ago when I was soooo close to grabbing one.... just pick up the phone and call, #'s in the site!

There's a dinosaur pipe they have. And I want it. But I must resist

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
But but but that cute lil small inline is only $58.50.... with a colored fritted one being only $6 more...!

Nah, not for me, what I'm really trying to avoid is thinking about one of these babies right here (again):
Jaime said he'd make it with a 14mm intake for the same sale price, too, a few years ago when I was soooo close to grabbing one.... just pick up the phone and call, #'s on the site!
Or just get one of these, duh:

But this looks kinda cool:

AND this, too:

Not even gonna look at one of these either, cuz it doesn't meet the travel/portability requirement!:

Edit: and this is still just waaay too expensive.... right?:
I mean how travel-friendly can it be....RIGHT?!

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Camouflet has the retail version of the Inductor up for presale; beta testers get half off. They're also selling the head and cord individually, and have a tester's discount for those two pieces, as well (they were the parts upgraded for the retail version):

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Or just get one of these, duh:

But this looks kinda cool:

AND this, too:

Not even gonna look at one of these either, cuz it doesn't meet the travel/portability requirement!:

Edit: and this is still just waaay too expensive.... right?:
I mean how travel-friendly can it be....RIGHT?!

Man, I need to save up and get the vape I bought my bubbler for! Stahp it lol

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
TONS of Dynavap, X-Max, Davinci and Dr Dabber etc stuff on sale here, $50 "free shipping":
Think you may be able to get another 10% off at least too. I've purchased from these dudes before, never had any issues...:peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
WNC has 30% off entire site in goodies up to 7 grams. I’ve had some good THCa from them on several occasions.

I had a lot of pretty lackluster experience with other CBD sellers online, but always hear such good things about WNC and all the new THCA stuff that I still don't understand lol so I think I finally will take the plunge with them now... Try a couple strains and concentrate too perhaps? If I can decide on which ones!

Last edited:

tokenknifeguy

I had a lot of pretty lackluster experience with other CBD sellers online, but always hear such good things about WNC and all the new THCA stuff that I still don't understand lol so I think I finally will take the plunge with them now... Try a couple strains and concentrate too perhaps? If I can decide on which ones!
THCa has always been at the forefront with 'weed'. The cannabis plant doesn't produce thc, it only produces thca. Only through heat/cure/math does it convert to thc. You find the right legal rec/medical dispensaries that shows the true "coa's" and it will show the actual thca % along with the d9%. d9% is always low, usually 1% or less. Anything with the d9 below .3% is federally defined as hemp. Anything above that is defined as weed. In fact, I've bought rec weed from IL that was technically just hemp, as it was below the .3% d9 (I still have the sticker for it). But I had to pay all those extra added bs taxes for it and it was over priced to begin with. Plenty of examples of this across the US in rec/med weed dispensaries.

If you want some awesome online vendors, dm and I'll let you in on it. Don't know if its against the rules for sourcing.

Top Bottom