Black Friday Sales

Ford Wenty

I have a born on date of 420 69, it suits me! :)
Thanks for the update. I was thinking about buying some stuff from them with the 50% sale but I will hold off until u get a good resolution
Good idea. It's been a huge hassle trying to resolve. I'll update when I have something.

Ford Wenty,
Reactions: mixchu69

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I got regular glitter bomb a little while ago but was pretty disappointed lol not the freshest best quality I guess oh well always hit or miss...

My WNC order is waiting for me at home, we'll see how that snowman, blueberry apple fritter, and pink panther dabs are soon enough...

Yeah I'll update in the proper threads but I'm not so impressed with this stuff at all though it is okay I guess lol

Unfortunately my credit card number was compromised, maybe not from the order with them, because I ordered from SD Dank bangers skillets afterward and soon after that is when the fraudulent charge occurred... However I had ordered from SDD in the past without any issue and this was my first order from WNC so who knows?? Intercepted within the payment processor apparently

Just to update, SD Dank uses Shopify, so I guess it's possible for payment info to get intercepted even with them?? Never seen that before...

WNC used authorize .net or something which should also be reputable secure payment processor... Oh well!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I placed an order with HighFive on Nov 27 for Black Friday. I was sent shipment notification Nov 30th that the shipping label had been created. It is now Dec 6th and there have been no updates to the tracking info. According to USPS they never got the package. I reached out to HighFive several days ago about this and daily since. They are slow to respond, keep stringing me along saying they dropped the package off and that they are looking into it.

This is not acceptable. I understand the package may have been lost, but that is not the fault of the customer and since there was never any update to the tracking info from USPS, to the customer it looks like nothing was ever accepted by USPS from HIGHFive. Regardless, the company should've sent a new unit out right away knowing there would be a prolonged issue with previous shipment that was no fault of the customer (me). So rather than having a new customer happy with a new product, they have an upset customer sharing their bad experience. It's less costly to ship a new product out than to deal with bad reviews that could've been prevented. While possibly USPS is at initial fault, the issue and prolonged wasted time and energy trying to deal with this is the fault of HighFive and how they handle legit customer issues. :(
Yeah, bummer, the CS was def a little slow, as it took about 2-3 days to respond to emails crying excuses each time, but the shipping wasn't terrible... my Hi5 order/cs experience:

Ordered Oct 26, delivered Nov 1st to MA except the drop-down was broken and then I didn't get the replacement until Nov 8th...

Overall, not a "bad" experience... as the prices were great and every product purchased is as good, if not better than expected.

Ford Wenty

It took a week for my BF order to arrive...usually only 2-3 days from the same place when not BF/420/x-mas, I hope your order arrives out of the blue @Ford Wenty.
Thank you, I appreciate it. Yesterday they said they would ship my order, but now it's going to be a few days because they are out of SIC balls. We'll have to wait and see what happens. They did offer me a little something for the issues which I appreciate, but I would rather have had what I ordered a week ago w/o all the time w/back and forth. Hopefully all goes well and I can come back here and report that the wait was worth it. :)

Ford Wenty

Thank you, I appreciate it. Yesterday they said they would ship my order, but now it's going to be a few days because they are out of SIC balls. We'll have to wait and see what happens. They did offer me a little something for the issues which I appreciate, but I would rather have had what I ordered a week ago w/o all the time w/back and forth. Hopefully all goes well and I can come back here and report that the wait was worth it. :)
Still waiting for the product to ship

Ford Wenty,

Ford Wenty

Good idea. It's been a huge hassle trying to resolve. I'll update when I have something.
I got my unit yesterday finally and it was worth the wait. Still took too long (ordered late November), but I am very happy with it so far. I have several torch powered heavy hitters but hadn't tried a ball vape yet. Me likey!!!! What a great value too at under $150. I ended up also getting some of their glass and I like it more than I expected. I've used it for many bowls so far and it's been very consistent, quick to heat, and my hits are tasty and potent.

It's still on sale, here's the link to what I got. It took a bit over two weeks to get to me when it ships from LA and I'm in OC (under 50 miles) but it seems my experience was unusually long and not the norm.

Cheers

XpeeN

How about renaming it to discounts? or is there another thread for general discount offers?
anyway, AVLP for $100 off:
with the current Christmas promo, you can buy a Black for 169 ;) just sayinn'
use the code:
XMASPRO
100 off;)

Happy Holidays

doug@futo

Owner @ Futo
Accessory Maker
Just a note about our boxing week sale, it's still going today and I'm going to wrap it up some time tonight. Will be the last significant sale with a new drop until 4/20.

Top Bottom