Black/Black SSV Complete w/ Water Pipe

Sour Deez

Modnote: You're going to need to read the forum rules too.
  • Forum moderators may leave notes on posts to remind members of forum rules. Do not edit or remove these modnotes.
Edit - Sorry about not including my username in the picture. I just got to work, when i get home tonight i will update this post with the needed info

Up for sale is my 1-year old, Spherical Ground Glass SSV, only reason im selling is i went to bho and no longer need this. It works great, i love the SSV, best hitting vape i ever experienced. Im trying to sell this as one complete package, you will get everything you need, except the weed :lol:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The bong is an RX Industries w/ showerhead downstem, suppose to be 12", but its actually 10.5", works great for vapor. The tubing is brand new, never been used.
I also have the original travel bag and owners manual to go with it. Ill make sure everything is clean before it goes out.

Im not even to sure what these models go for used.
If you get this exact model from 7th floor it will be $314.99 plus 10 for the water pipe adapter and the bong is $60 so thats 384.99. Obviously thats new and this is used, its only a year old and in very good condition. So im gonna ask for $300, buyer is responsible for shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.

I also have a 18mm water pipe adapter i can throw in, i included that in the new pic.

Sour Deez,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I'm very interested - money is definitely tight. Would you be interested in a Thermovape T1 with 6 extra batteries and an extra car charger plus some cash to sweeten the deal? I do not need the bong if that helps at all, I have 2 beakers already. And that exact vaporizer is actually only 235 bucks on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Surfer...2E9C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339009953&sr=8-1 I only show you this because you mentioned not knowing how much these units go for used.

mod note- do not offer a trade unless the advertiser posts that a trade would be considered.

mvapes,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I'm really interested in trying the SSV, I'm guessing this is still available since it hasn't been closed.

If I can sell my current set-up to a friend, would you take $250 + shipping?

Tweak,
Top Bottom