Black 14mm Nectar Collector 2.0 Kit 50 shipped US

Treeburner

Hey all! Selling a few Nectar Collector kits I got stuck with helping someone out, and am offering them here for one time only since they have gone over so well elsewhere. The Nectar Collector kit is a black glass hydrotube-esque bubbler with a 14mm female joint which can connect directly to the included 14mm titanium nail or included 14mm glass nail, or can connect to the 14mm curve piece which can be used with the included 14mm Male bowl piece to make a sherlock-style bubbler. A glass dish for holding doses of oil is included, as well as two 14mm joint clips and a protective gift box.

If you're not familiar with the Nectar Collector, check out some YouTube videos to see how versatile a piece it is. Because it's used facing downward it's much easier to use discreetly, and the thin metal of the nail makes heating it to usage temperature much easier. Very cool piece, and each one has been carefully inspected to ensure no damage. Also, this design is solid, and if filled properly doesn't leak at all. If you create a siphon effect with too much water it will drain completely, but making it percolate while filling to proper level will prevent any leakage.

Kit is $50 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. I am not a professional seller, but I will try to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Orders placed before Noon EST ship same day. Payment via PayPal is preferred for fastest processing, but I can consider other payment methods if you're interested. Please message me if you're interested or if you have any questions. Thanks, and dab on!

Thanks,
Joe

20160129_180447_zpsjrgbmopy.jpg

20160129_180706_zpsdfcc9ryz.jpg

20160303_085722_zpsfvd4ghia.jpg

Top Bottom