Big Brother Inline Oil Rig. High Quality, Low cost. SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
This is for a hand blown, all american glass, high quality inline bubbler
This is for the smaller of the two bubblers shown. they retail in stores at $160-165
For my friends here on FC i am letting it go for $130 + shipping, etc.

here is a video of this bubbler and it's little brother w/ water

more pics can be found in the cheap, quality bubbler thread.
thanks for looking!

as this is my first classified, please notify me if i broke any of the rules.
TIA,

Bob

Picture%2B27.jpg

Bob Loblaw,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
BOTH of your inline bubb post say that they are for the SMALLER ONE but have different prices~! Whats up? I'm liking the bigger of the 2.

Chance2Vape,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
BOTH of your inline bubb post say that they are for the SMALLER ONE but have different prices~! Whats up? I'm liking the bigger of the 2.
sorry, bad post. can no longer edit. larger price for the larger piece. pm if interested or for further details

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
hello, am using my one bump to drop price for the holiday tomorrow! as it is 7/10, i will be dropping my price for this larger inline rig to $100 + shipping. take this great piece home for a great deal!

Bob Loblaw,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Damn man... had you did the price drop, prior to me buying. I'm not partial to the body (vapor chamber) shape, I wish he had done something more cylindrical, but still... would rather give my money to the small guys, instead of the corporate guy.

Blame Wat and those two damn videos, I re-shared.

How much for the larger one?

Edit: Wait is this $100 for the larger one with shipping?

:shrug:

as it is 7/10, i will be dropping my price for this larger inline rig to $100 + shipping.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom