BHO with ABV

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
i haven't tried it yet, honestly i don't think i ever would. the average yield for a bho run using quality ingredients is between 10 - 20%. i would assume that because most of the goodness has already been vaped out of your stuff, your yield will only end being like 5% or less. i personally wouldn't go through the trouble of doing a bho run for that little return.

as far as how much butane to use - just spray until it starts to come out clear. i have heard that some people use roughly .75 of a can, per 14g run.

let us know if you have had any success with this (if you did try it).

notmyrealUSERname,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I remember a thread around here regarding 'dark oil' (that very thread you linked may be it.

The general consensus was that fresh tastes much mo bettah. The dark oil is just that - a dark and dreary stone. :2c:

AGBeer,
This whole idea is a bit nasty, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.
I would imagine that the trick would be this:

Load the tip with green shake. Fill the body with AVB. at the last 3/4 inch take a coffee filter (1 layer) and push it inside making a cavity. Fill that with activated coconut carbon leaving 1/4 inch. Stick a nice sticky and stinky fresh nugget on the end (or some shake whatever) of the carbon to re-flavor the filtered oil. Cover with your coffee filters and go to town.

Purge, vacuum.

Whatever you get out of this, it will be the best you can get from AVB.

Zorro420shouldbefree,
Top Bottom