BHO [Blue Dream]

McPhinigan

hey guys! hows it going!!!!=). Im gunna do a few runs today with 1 oz-Blue Dream. my expectations are to get between 5g-7g+ of high quality wax/shatter. I am going to do a total of three different runs of the material, all handling the material differently. I will end up with a few grams thats on the sides of my pyrex, here it goes... haha DAB AWAY!!!​

McPhinigan

Starting out with some Nuggage(dont hate) haha, i usually will do three runs on all nuggage, 2 if its trim.

McPhinigan,

McPhinigan

have a bbunch of pictures on my phone. but i just started purging. going for a 8-10 hour purge. -dab away!-

McPhinigan,

Bouldorado

Right on! The concentrate game in boulder is decent. most dispensary bho comes from Top Shelf Extracts. It's alright but could certainly be better- typically trim runs that cost 35-40/gram. I guess I can't really complain though, considering foco banned pretty much all dispensaries.

Hope your wax comes out well- I'd definitely like to see a pic when it's done

McPhinigan

Pretty good haul so far. I take it you're using a vacuum chamber?
Yup, I have bbeen experimenting a bit with this honeycomb texture. it starts to crumble in my vac chamber in my setup, and the vac isnt very much at all but it is a constant vac. and it honeycombs

McPhinigan,
Top Bottom