best way to drop RSO into Mighty vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnieDarko

HI Guys,

Ive been lurking and reading here for a while and finally got a Mighty vape which I love! The only issue I have is that due to where i am located down under I cant get premium bud to vape (Im an OG with high tolerance) and I cant get shatter or wax at a good price so the nicest high is from RSO and its available to me.

I know about applying with a syringe and have done this and seems like the best way to get a drop of RSO into my vape but even then i have to 'slice' the oil off the end of the syringe with a piece of card to get it to fall in the vape. Sometimes I get 3.5ml in a vial and its a nightmare transferring into the vape from the vial! any hints or tips to make the process more efficient as often due to slicing and transfer i feel like Im wasting a small bit of oil as it gets everywhere!!!

many thanks and any help you can provide is very much appreciated!!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Perhaps organic cotton or degummed hemp fiber will work. Make a small flat disc about the size of a small fingernail. Squeeze the RSO directly on the cotton/hemp, and then fold it over and pinch off the oil from the syringe. I've never used RSO but I've used that technique with many other forms of concentrate.

I've only used organic cotton so far but it is a great tool for dealing with concentrates. It helps avoid making a mess and if you do make a mess you can just clean it up with the cotton and vape it.

Vapor_Eyes,

jdent3

Why don't you take a liquid pad and wipe off the RSO onto that and then put the liquid pad in the mighty?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
RSO is made to eat in food not to vaporize. You can mix it in soups, pudding or put some in peanut butter and eat it that way. Mix some in a batch of brownies but when you cook them keep the heat st 325 degrees or less. You will have some nice medibles RSO mixes well with honey too. Make sure you eat something that has fat in it too. That's how the body metabolizes the THC and other goodies is through your liver.

Last edited:

DonnieDarko

Thanks for the replies guys and I'll try all solutions offered.

The idea of using the pad as a scraping pad is simple but a good one too!

In terms of not vaping RSO - I'm aware of the negative connotations however I believe the RSO I get has been done according to the updated method of extraction and is safe to vape. I have 2 types of RSO - sour diesel and thc bomb and both get me extremely lifted but the sour diesel definitely tastes better. Both types taste better than joints.

I did not think RSO was made for vaping?

How's it taste?

At 190c tastes great, looses taste once you go above 197 and get towards end of bowl

If anyone in Australia has better idea for concentrates feel free to holla

Last edited by a moderator:
DonnieDarko,
Reactions: Joel W.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom