BEst way to attach tube to a 9mm US TUBEs Waterpipe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

If you mean a flexible food grade whip, you can put it straight into a 14mm downstem, it should slide in snuggly.

Nosferatu,

Nycdeisel

You CAN put the tubing(from a DBV/SSV or like) straight into a 14mm female fitting, but its not THE BEST way.

The best way would be to purchase a GonG adapter(7th Floor sells them) and use that, then you can a perfect airtight seal.

Nycdeisel,

Nosferatu

Of course you are right, and I would buy one too, but I think it works just as well technically just pushed in.

Nosferatu,

Nycdeisel

It works fine, and is handy if you dont have an adapter.
However I notice a very different feel from the pull with and without the adapter, compared to just sticking it into the downstem.
I also like the lower profile/easier maneuverability created by the 90 degree bend on the adapter.

Nycdeisel,

Nosferatu

True that, true that. After using the LSV tho I must say I am spoiled now because I wouldn't want to use a whip anymore, all glass is so much damn tastier!

Nosferatu,

Nycdeisel

ugh you are so right!!! Which is why my DBV isnt getting much use now that I have my PD, which also gives a very clean taste, especially through a nice glass piece :D

Im waiting on a VXHC to fill the void my DBV left but with better taste!

Nycdeisel,

Nosferatu

Yeah I would say the vapexhale will be the most superior for me, but i couldn't wait! :brow:

Nosferatu,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom