Best vaporizer for vaping tea, lavender, damania ect.

*Sorry spelt damiana wrong in the title! And also wanted to note I talking portable

So a month ago or so I bought a bunch of different herbal blends to try vaping. I bought them from a book and herb store. (Not laced, just natural organic herbs) I'm on a mission to find a device that vapes these herbs and produces some vapor.

For some reason MaryJ creates vapor much better than any of these alternative herbs. I have a lotus, volcano, and had a mighty but sold it (was not impressed with the vapor produced on max temp with the herbal blends) the Volcano needs to be turns up to 420 or so to get these herbs to produce vapor. The mighty could hardly do it, maybe one or two hits of vapor then it was gone. Lotus delivers, but it's not ideal for me, and definitely not acceptable in public. I want to buy another device to try out. If I was trying to vape mj, I would buy a solo or haze (swapable 18650 heck yeah, pre packable stems or boxes heck yes!) , but not sure if they will be useful for my intentions.

Been trying to decide on another buy, but not sure what to get, already bought the mighty, and wasn't pleased. So if anyone has any advice on either of these topics (legal herbs, vaporizers that are capable of vaping them, any herb that makes clouds equally to mj) lemme know thanks!

Last edited:
legalcloud,

LarryYo

Dab connoisseur.... I just like dabs.... a lot
Look up the ecapple it maxes out at 439f i have been using it for a solid month now and it is still going strong!

LarryYo,
Top Bottom