Best Vaporizer for Micro Dosing?

giannidf

So I've been using a vaporizer for the last three years. The unit I'm using is a Fury two and it won't hold a charge anymore. Been a good unit and just seeing if there's anything out there that's better. I'm a medical user and don't use much flower. I have only used the Fury with the WPA. Basically pack a little bit of flower in the glass and that's all I've ever needed. Haven't ever used the regular mouthpiece as packing the entire chamber is way too much flower for me to use.

So after this information, is there another unit that would be better for my application? Would love to have a unit with a replaceable battery as I wouldn't have to replace it because of the battery going bad. Also, it would be nice to have a backup battery in case I forget to charge. Just looking for some options. Did a quick search and it seems like there's a lot of new units out there. Figured I'd ask the pros. :)

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Personally I don't find the Xmax V3Pro very efficient using microdose loads (0.02g for example), too much huffing and puffing for such a tiny amount. I've tried a few techniques like putting a dosing capsule lid on top, just taking one puff on-demand from a full load etc. It will extract, but it's a bit slow.
Though if the Xmax V3Pro represents a similar experience to their Fury 2 (I don't have one) then yes I suppose this is a good substitute.

I'm very happy with my daily microdosers, mostly Anvil some Dynavap, both through bubblers. I'm sure I'd love a Vapman but I don't have one.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Personally I don't find the Xmax V3Pro very efficient using microdose loads (0.02g for example), too much huffing and puffing for such a tiny amount.
are you using the stock mouthpiece or wpa with that load?????

Bad Dog,

giannidf

Doesn't have to be battery powered but prefered so I don't have to toss it in the trash when the internal battery goes bad. Definitely want something portable though. That Tinymight looks like a good little unit but it's pricey and out of stock. Hate to spend that kind of money on it and it break in a few years.

giannidf,

giannidf

tinymight has a 10 year warranty but DynaVap is indestructible
Looks like the company that makes tinymight is in Finland. Probably be months to get warranty service. Probably a good device but I could almost buy two different devices for what the tinymight costs.

giannidf,

Bad Dog

most rma's are like a week or 2 max and they pay shipping both ways. mines over a year old and works like day one, never had a problem. it definitely is a investment though but for me totally worth it, its so versatile

Bad Dog

The stock mouthpiece - does the wpa reduce the size of the oven at all?
I can't 100% confirm because I haven't picked up the wpa yet but I have to imagine it works like this. load only enough to cover the bottom screen, then put on wpa, turn upside down, tap vape a bit to spread load that is now covering the wpa screen to even it out a bit, than vape. because the heater and airflow is from the top down through the load, it stays in place and provided the load was evened out well. for the stock mouthpiece I placed a tinymight basket screen in the top half of the loading chamber to shrink the oven to .05, still vapes good there and I'm not one of theose people who cover the air holes either, though they say it gives a denser hit, I don't have any problems with extraction taking full timer hits.

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
load that is now covering the wpa screen
Yeah I think that's the issue with tiny 0.02 loads, with weaker convection heaters they're better placed nearer the heat source, i.e. spread evenly over the bottom of the oven and held in place there. Anyway, I'll give it a go now holding the unit upside down, hang on...

Ok 0.025g at 220C wasn't bad upsidedown actually. It took me 2 long draws. I'll bear it mind for mobile use. 👍

giannidf

I agree using that small of a dose in a empty oven in the stock configured upright position stinks, blows around to much and doesn't vape well at all.
So what's the conclusion, the v3pro doesn't work well with the wpa to micro dose?

giannidf,

Bad Dog

V3 + wpa should be a better micro doser than the stock setup, same for the tinymight.

Bad Dog,

Destroyer95

I am using a Flowermate V5 Mini Pro. Perfect vaporizer. Good quality and not expensive. Easy to carry with you because it's size.

Destroyer95,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Doesn't have to be battery powered but prefered so I don't have to toss it in the trash when the internal battery goes bad. Definitely want something portable though. That Tinymight looks like a good little unit but it's pricey and out of stock. Hate to spend that kind of money on it and it break in a few years.
It's not really out of stock: you can still add to cart and check out. Should be a week or two tops. I have both a TM and a V3 Pro and would recommend the Tinymight with a wpa for your use case. There's no need to speculate about customer service or reliability. The TM has been a proven performer for a while now and just got updated with new electronics last week so your timing is good.

Also I think HealthyRips still does the half off trade in for any of their vapes with dying batteries.

Just to catch you up on the portable landscape in 2022, the TM remains right at the top and can only be rivaled by vapes that are difficult to buy (i.e. frenzied batch drops, overpriced resales, long wait lists). The V3 Pro is a good entrant and sets a new standard for affordable on demand convection but its heater can't compete with the TM.

Don't be swayed into adding a hundred bucks in accessories to your TM order. A wpa is all you need (get the one without the glass honeycomb screen). Avoid using the short stem at home: the stainless steel cooling unit clogs much more quickly than the wpa paired with a j-hook.

There are good butane options for microdosing too but you'll probably take to the TM. It's similar in shape to your Fury 2 but will curb stomp all the HR offerings and any other session vape really. The heater is just way more powerful and it extracts more readily than the modest V3 Pro.

I use my TM with a fancy j-hook from OregonGlassBlower.com
PXL-20211222-203256883-2.jpg

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
This may seem way out there - but my favorite vape that I think completely changes the game is the CH B1 with injector using a glass Elev8r bowl. Almost instant extraction for any amount small or large. Controlled extraction - when the material is fully extracted you can leave the injector on and it will not scorch (at least quickly). The temp is very steady.

I'm amazed at how well this works. Now I haven't tried any of the other ball vapes but I would assume they are great for that too. Pinky, Hot Rod, Halo, Atlas, Brain, Titi, CH injector series, Qaroma, ... there is now a long and growing list. I don't know how each performs but the B1 with injector is magic.

madhockeydad,
Reactions: Planck

howie105

For years my small dose (.1 g or less) vape has been the E-Nano from Epicvape. Easy to use, maintain and can be left on 24/7, so it's already ready to go. Downside it's a small company, so customer contact can be hit or miss.

enrarit

It's not really out of stock: you can still add to cart and check out. Should be a week or two tops. I have both a TM and a V3 Pro and would recommend the Tinymight with a wpa for your use case. There's no need to speculate about customer service or reliability. The TM has been a proven performer for a while now and just got updated with new electronics last week so your timing is good.

Also I think HealthyRips still does the half off trade in for any of their vapes with dying batteries.

Just to catch you up on the portable landscape in 2022, the TM remains right at the top and can only be rivaled by vapes that are difficult to buy (i.e. frenzied batch drops, overpriced resales, long wait lists). The V3 Pro is a good entrant and sets a new standard for affordable on demand convection but its heater can't compete with the TM.

Don't be swayed into adding a hundred bucks in accessories to your TM order. A wpa is all you need (get the one without the glass honeycomb screen). Avoid using the short stem at home: the stainless steel cooling unit clogs much more quickly than the wpa paired with a j-hook.

There are good butane options for microdosing too but you'll probably take to the TM. It's similar in shape to your Fury 2 but will curb stomp all the HR offerings and any other session vape really. The heater is just way more powerful and it extracts more readily than the modest V3 Pro.

I use my TM with a fancy j-hook from OregonGlassBlower.com
PXL-20211222-203256883-2.jpg

18mm?

enrarit,
Top Bottom