Best vaporizer for Hash oil / Shatter / Wax etc.

IAMALWAYSBALLIN

Making money ain't a teamsport
Hi All,

I'm new here so.. My name is Robert, 23 years old and living in Amsterdam.

I need some advise.

I'm looking for the best vaporizer for Hash, iceolater, shatter, wax.

The most important features for me:

• Removeable battery
  • High quality
  • Easy to clean
  • Useable for Hash / oil / pure concentrates
My budget is around $300.

Which vaporizer would you guys recommend?

I know there are alot of upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers.. so if you guys advise me to wait because there is a better one coming on the martket soon (within 1,5 months).. i will wait to buy one!

Thank you!

IAMALWAYSBALLIN,

Tranquility

I don't have as much experience as the others so won't recommend. But, I agree it seems like we are near a flood of great vapes--many designed for concentrate. If you don't need one now, I don't see the harm on waiting for a little real world experience from others to help you decide.

Baron23

Hi All,

I need some advise.

• Removeable battery
  • High quality
  • Easy to clean

I know there are alot of upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers.. so if you guys advise me to wait because there is a better one coming on the martket soon (within 1,5 months).. i will wait to buy one!

Thank you!
Removeable batteries, which I agree is a very important and desirable criteria, narrows the field a bit.

I would suggest a box mod (like an Eleaf or tens of other brands) that has variable wattage/voltage AND temperature control and a ceramic atomizer like the DT 2.5 or the Atmos Kiln.

Here is a nice set for MUCH less than your budget:
http://ineedhemp.com/product/divine...izer-w-eleaf-40w-temperature-control-battery/
http://ineedhemp.com/product/divine...izer-w-eleaf-40w-temperature-control-battery/
I'm not sure if the battery in the Eleaf 40W TC is removable. I went with an Eleaf 100W TC for the reason that it has two user replaceable 18650 batteries which are pretty standard and sturdy.

http://www.eleafworld.com/istick-tc100w-firmware-upgradable/

Here is a 100W for $32.50 plus you need to spend $25 or so for the two 18650 batteries. I love mine, works great, and has all the power I will ever need.

Source makes a portable enail, it hooks up basically to a box mod.

The full kit includes a 40W box mod, but again...I don't think the batteries are removable.
https://www.sourcevapes.com/product...l-temperature-control-kit?variant=18926980294
https://www.sourcevapes.com/product...l-temperature-control-kit?variant=18926980294
But, they sell just the enail part that you can put on any 510 theaded box mod like the Eleaf TC 100W.

https://www.sourcevapes.com/collect...able-enail-510-attachment?variant=18927883206
https://www.sourcevapes.com/collect...able-enail-510-attachment?variant=18927883206
The enail approach is not really stealthy or all that portable to me (its more like transportable in my mind) but if you really want to rip, I understand that this will do the job.

Now, if you really want to get into it, you can get a real enail controller, a CCA 710 Liger banger, a glass piece to dab through, but your budget will be busted I think and I'm not sure you want to go that route. I have that set up and its wonderful for dabbing but if you are looking for something perhaps a bit more compact and easy to use, I suggest the DT 2.5 atomizer and the Eleaf TC 100W.

Cheers and send us some hash from Amsterdam! LOL

Vape Donkey 650

All vape, no smoke please.
Hi there, young Dutchman, welcome to FC. Baron has got you off to a good start there. A temp control mod battery and a 510 atomizer that can use temp control and is all ceramic offers the best flavor, effective use of your oils, and minimizes unhealthy substances in your vapor.

I'd recommend something like a joyetech evic VTC mini or VTwo Mini for the temp contol mod, or an evic basic if you are going to use it lightly and want the smallest possible device.

The divine tribe 2.5 / 2.7 donuts are great, and the version 3.0 just came out, if you are capable of doing some minor tweaking with a screwdriver to fine-tune and rebuild your atomizers.

http://ineedhemp.com/product/divine...mic-donut-atomizer-fcombustion-discount-link/

There are tons of 510-style atomizers for dabbing now, and many of them use ceramic donuts and dishes now, and a few are rebuildable. I have only used a few of them. The overall build quality of the DT donuts, high-airflow, performance, and low price make these the best choice IMO.

If you like hot, smokey, carcinogenic vape, there are also tons of "rod and coil" style atomizers that most companies offer too. These types warm up almost instantly, are cheaper and work with non temp control batteries, and seem to make more "vape" but they destroy the flavor of your oils, IMO, and I stopped using these types years ago.

Then you have your conventional e-nails, and your 510-style e-nails, which I'm not a fan of, we can go on. :)

Vape Donkey 650,

IAMALWAYSBALLIN

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the quick response.

So if i'm right there are tanks/rta's/rda's (You can use for hash and pure concentrates) on the market you can put on your regular boxmod?
I have never smoked a sigaret, but I vape for around 2 years now.. just for the flavor experience tho.

I've got tons of 18650 (VTC4 / VTC5 / LG H2) batteries over here. I already have a 250Watt boxmod (RX200S) and also a 70 watt boxmod (Yihi Mini M class).

Tbh i have never thought about the above.. when i think about vaping hash / oil / pure concentrates i'm thinking about a FireFly 2 / Crafty / Mighty etc..

Which option would you guys recommend and which tank shall i buy? Money aint a problem (savage), i just want to experience the best high etc out of my Hash / oil or pure concentrates and i'm happy to pay for that!!

Sorry for the bad english

Cheers.

IAMALWAYSBALLIN,

Tranquility

Which option would you guys recommend and which tank shall i buy? Money aint a problem (savage), i just want to experience the best high etc out of my Hash / oil or pure concentrates and i'm happy to pay for that!!

I'm loving my Saionara with both miracle coils. Coil A seems better for LAYG while Coil B seems better to fill with CO2 oil and dose over time. The wax coils (Looks like pretty standard wire/quartz atti.) hit too hard for me--your mileage may vary.

Tranquility,

IAMALWAYSBALLIN

I'm loving my Saionara with both miracle coils. Coil A seems better for LAYG while Coil B seems better to fill with CO2 oil and dose over time. The wax coils (Looks like pretty standard wire/quartz atti.) hit too hard for me--your mileage may vary.

TBH i dont think i will ever use this one, it looks cheap and really fonarable for issues.

IAMALWAYSBALLIN,

Tranquility

TBH i dont think i will ever use this one, it looks cheap and really fonarable for issues.
I'm not going to defend it more than once, but the thing is generally regarded as being a tank. (Slang meaning it seems tough and well built.) Right now I've given away all my vapes except for the Saionara with the mod and a Firefly 2 and an MFLB and find the Sai is getting all my use right now. Even though I really liked the FF2 for concentrates, the Sai is built for them.

Tranquility,

IAMALWAYSBALLIN

I'm not going to defend it more than once, but the thing is generally regarded as being a tank. (Slang meaning it seems tough and well built.) Right now I've given away all my vapes except for the Saionara with the mod and a Firefly 2 and an MFLB and find the Sai is getting all my use right now. Even though I really liked the FF2 for concentrates, the Sai is built for them.

I understand. How does the Sai preforms with hash? Does it take all kinds of hash or only the really soft ones?

IAMALWAYSBALLIN,

Tranquility

I have not used what I perceive to be what you mean by "hash" in the Sai, sorry. I've had concentrates run through it of different qualities and types, but not pressed kief.

Tranquility,

Baron23

I understand. How does the Sai preforms with hash? Does it take all kinds of hash or only the really soft ones?
Unless your "hash" is true full melt...and I mean full...you are not going to be able to easily vape that stuff in a wax/shatter pen/atomizer. It will junk up the atomizer and probably not fully cook.

There does not seem to be one vape for all functions.

For hash/pollen I like to put them in a sandwich in an herb vape....in my Volcano with reduced chamber/dosing capsule, works well in my GH, and works well in my little VapCap OG.

But I don't put that in my wax/shatter devices. :2c:

Michel

The Flowermate Hybrid X can be used with a hercules sr-7X or any other atomizer with a 510 threading and has a conductive herb chamber which would surely vape traditional hash or pressed kief.

I don't own a flowermate so I can't give you further information but perhaps it's worth a look...

Edit: no removable batteries

Last edited:
Michel,

jay87

Hi All,

I need some advise.

• Removeable battery
  • High quality
  • Easy to clean

Thank you!

Fire. Fly. 2.

Firefly 2 is the answer to your question.

The Firefly 2 has:
Removable batteries
Highest quality best tasting vapor from a portable
By far the easiest to clean and most clean vaporizer I've ever had
Handles dry herb, hash, concentrates and specifically works incredibly well with concentrates.

$330 is a hefty price but it's around your budget and checks all the boxes.

If ease of cleaning, high quality vapor, and concentrate usage are your main priorities you should get a Firefly 2 right now because it is the best portable vaporizer I've seen for that specific criteria.

If you want a desktop my other recommendation would be a Vapexhale Evo as you can get glass nails for concentrate usage.

Joaon

@IAMALWAYSBALLIN

If you want to keep it simple, I would suggest you the Dynavap vaporizers.

Here on the thread, it seems that for those who have done concentrate with, it was their best experience. Ever.

Removable battery? Mèh. It's a simple, efficient, butane vaporizer !
Surely high quality, George's work is astonishing !

And even a breathtaking Damascus piece would not cost you $300 .. !

Just saying' .. :2c:

smlNlDH.jpg

67yuo5I.jpg

IMG_20160329_212204051_HDR_zpszofdxgar.jpg

13671314_1669916463329862_852096841_n.jpg

Last edited:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
If you want to go the butane road also the Vapman with its concentrate screens is a great vape for hash and oils, both dry or through water. At the moment is my favorite way to use concentrates but I still have to try a Vapcap.

The Beagle,
Reactions: Squiby

Summer

Long Island, NY
If you want to go the butane road also the Vapman with its concentrate screens is a great vape for hash and oils, both dry or through water. At the moment is my favorite way to use concentrates but I still have to try a Vapcap.

@Beagle , after now owning a vapcap, is the vapman still your fav for concentrates?

Summer,

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
For concentrates and hash straight yes, can't beat the Vapman.
Most of the times I mix in some weed and I prefer using the Vapcap as its bowl shape makes for an easier loading, especially with oily and sticky stuff. It's also easier to clean than the Vapman.

Top Bottom