Best Vape for Sinus/Respitory problems

Vulnicura

Hey folks,

Just wondering what vape you'd recommend for someone who has a tendency to get sinus infections. I've used the MFLB and was considering getting that along with the Orbiter, as I presume water cooling would make it even less irritable, but I have no knowledge on this. My other consideration was the Pax 2 when it's released in April, but I haven't used the original, so I don't really have a benchmark there. Any insight and opinions appreciated!

Cheers.

Vulnicura,

p1ssbucket

I think the more important thing is get a piece that works nice with water and then if you have a nice piece that can hold a lot of water and do diffusion you will barely feel the hits!

p1ssbucket,
Reactions: bounce5

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Make sure you keep your water tools clean. I would imagine dirty water could cause infections in the lungs and sinuses. I knew a person who hardly ever changed their bong water, he never got infections, but I wondered about it.

catjammin99

I use the Solo and it's cut down on nasal congestion, sinus and upper respiratory infections for me. I honestly think the change from smoking to vaping made a huge difference but I cant say if the solo is better than any other device when it comes to preventing URIs.

I tend to use lower temps which definitely helps. The higher the temp the more congested I get.

catjammin99,

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Make sure you keep your water tools clean. I would imagine dirty water could cause infections in the lungs and sinuses. I knew a person who hardly ever changed their bong water, he never got infections, but I wondered about it.

I never understood how people could pay $10 per gram for something and then pass it through moldy, fermenting, filthy water, and then have the nerve to describe to me the subtle flavor notes of the strain.

If I were in a position where I needed to put less stress on my lungs, I would probably use very clean water tools and something like my E-Nano set on a rather low temperature. Lots of very light wispy low temperature hits instead of thick clouds would be the way I would go. And I cannot think of one portable that would be easier on the lungs than this, but if there was, it would be one that would work well at lower temps.

Top Bottom