Best vape for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBA

I am looking for a portable vape, priorities being taste and mobility. Efficient extraction and or many hits from a relatively small amount of flowers would be a bonus (Incredibly hard to get oil here).

Basically I have a few options, always willing for suggestions as well. I do have a Pinnacle Water Tool on the way for use with a vape (so a GonG connection is a must as well!). Contrary to a previous post I made regarding this question, I do not need big clouds necessarily as my lungs can't handle it anyway.

I've had my eye on:

- The Ascent (loads of issues at the moment, would probably take a while before it's available in Europe)
- The Solo (proven, solid vape, however in Europe about the same price as the Ascent, €10 difference)

Any other suggestions for tasty, portable vaporizers that have a GonG connection? Also, battery powered I do believe to be the best option for me, however I am open for other options as well!

Thanks for your time,

DBA

DBA

The support for the Solo is amazing! Apparently winning hands down! In regards to using this with a Pinnacle Water Tool, would you suggest a regular GonG Stem or one of the High Efficiency ones Planet Vape does, if so, whats the differences in experience between the Turbo and the Shorty and the regular ones?

Thanks for the help, and the overwhelming Solo support!

DBA,

mlo4sho

Just saw this thread. Another vote for the Solo here. Pretty much the best vaporizer purchase on the market right now IMO based on value and quality of the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom