Best vap for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobebryant

Hey all

Doing some research for an article for an online magazine and looking to get some ideas of the best vaps for certain occassions. Every enthust I talks to says you should have a few, so please give me your thoughts on the best vaps for:

1) House Party
2) Homebody potheads
3) Outdoors/On the Go
4) 4:20 smoke
5) Bedtime smoke

I'm pretty sure 2 is Purple Days and 3 is Magic box, but if someone thinks different please let me know!

If you want to be quoted, just add a name, and it can be fake, I don't care, it's only your opinion. But if you make it dumb or it sounds fake I won't use your comments.

Thanks everyone

kobebryant,

steiner666

Serial vapist
1) Herbalaire, Ion, Volcano, Extreme - personally i would go for the HA with high-output pump and 5-way mouthpiece. Better for groups because everyone can get their own bag so vapor is shared evenly but germs aren't. These bags being pumped at the same time also ensures that ppl all get the same quality of vapor and ratio of THC/CBN/CBD.
2) Silver Surfer, Herbalaire, Purple Days (or knockoff) because you can get great hits off any of those with even small amounts, esp if you use a mini wand with ssv.
3) Launch Box, no question.
4) I can't decide if i'm confused more by the use of "smoke" or the descriptive adjective use of 4:20. Not sure how a vape or smoke at 4:20 would be diff than any other time of day. If you mean overindulging then HA or Ion with packed crucible/bowl would do nicely, as would a volcano i'm sure.
5) Herbalaire - At this point it has to seem like i have a bit of fanboyism, but its just great at extracting the higher temp actives that help me sleep w/o burning the herb at all. I pack a crucible full of ABV and pump a few bags out of it before bed and sleep like a baby. er... wait, better than a baby, after you have one you realize how inaccurate that phrase can be :lol:

steiner666,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
For a party I'd fill bags so my Extreme would do, although if I were buying a vaporizer just for bags I'd probably go with an Ion. For everything else the LB would be my choice.

pakalolo,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
1) House Party - Zephyr Ion
2) Homebody potheads - Purple Days
3) Outdoors/On the Go - MFLB/Iolite
4) 4:20 smoke - I have no idea what this means, but I'm gonna say SSV for producing huge rips
5) Bedtime smoke - Zephyr Ion (a bag of 440F vapor will put me to sleep every time)

CombustionJunction,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom