Best use for small amount of ABV?

nobodys_girl

My stash is going to be running out soon with no way to get more for a while. I will have a small amount of ABV saved up (about 1/4cup-1/3 cup dry volume) and probably a small ball of wand-hash once I scrape it. I want to use these left-overs to stretch my stash as far as possible. I'd love to hear some suggestions from more experienced ABV users. What should I do to get the most out of this amount? I thought of making cooking oil for brownies, but I'm not sure I even have enough for that. I'm afraid they will end up so weak you have to eat the whole batch just to get a buzz. I don't want to end up wasting it.

nobodys_girl,

lwien

2.5 to 3 gr. of ABV worked great for me in firecrackers. If you have a really high tolerance, 4 to 5gr should work great.

lwien,

nobodys_girl

Swamp water sounds interesting! Do you recommend I throw the DBV wand scrapings into the alcohol too, or would it be better to keep that and use it as wand hash? The wand hash I had before was pretty darn potent when vaped, probably awesome smoked. Anyway, back to the swamp water. I can't get everclear or equivalent where I live, but can get the overproof rum. Will probably be trying this within the next few days.

Then again, firecrackers could be yummy....I'm not sure how to judge how much ABV to use. I realize it will vary, but can you give me a rough idea how many teaspoons or tablespoons of ABV per firecracker? Hmmmm....what about grinding up the abv quite fine, then mixing in to the PB (natural of course) to make a PB/ABV paste, then sandwiching that paste between the crackers?

nobodys_girl,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Be careful with the swampwater as its very easy to make it 'too strong' - another suggestion is to save your duff long enough to make candies. It sounds like you might have the right amount, and the recipe is here somewhere... Let me grab it -

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1616

Post #25 is the recipe

Good luck!

AGBeer,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
nobodys_girl said:
Hmmmm....what about grinding up the abv quite fine, then mixing in to the PB (natural of course) to make a PB/ABV paste, then sandwiching that paste between the crackers?
I ate a peanut butter/ABV on rye pumpernickel with crab apple jelly last Saturday nite, so I'd say yeah you're good to go with the PB/ABV paste.

Haven't tried it yet but I made pesto tonight using the following;

-extra virgin olive oil
-parmesean cheese
-pine nuts
-fresh basil leaves and 5 g ABV

i figure I'll use it Friday or Saturday on barbqued salmon.

Please post whatever you do/choose and report back here.

Tom

Tom

tdavie,

Beezleb

Nobodys_girl,

Please let us know how the swamp water comes out for you in this thread for swamp water.
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1564&p=1

The wand hash will work with it and make it stronger but I normally use that like I would a piece of hash or add a bit to a wand to spice it up so to speak.

I have only used everclear but their are many reports of people using the strongest rum/vodka or alcohol they could find with good results.

Happy swamp water making!

Beezleb,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Beezleb said:
Nobodys_girl,

Please let us know how the swamp water comes out for you in this thread for swamp water.
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1564&p=1

The wand hash will work with it and make it stronger but I normally use that like I would a piece of hash or add a bit to a wand to spice it up so to speak.

I have only used everclear but their are many reports of people using the strongest rum/vodka or alcohol they could find with good results.

Happy swamp water making!
Ive had the opportunity to try both the wandhashwash and swamp water concoctions - both made with ethyl (everclear) and both drank in moderate amounts (about a shots worth each)

I cant really differentiate the highs from either (as I was so fucked up on both) but I can say that your swampwater will have a little less of a 'bite' to it if you are planning on mixing or drinking it straight. Your whw will taste like total ass (which Is why I plan to cook with it and boil the alcohol out of the mixture.)

Good luck and let us know your results!

AGBeer,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
I know most people don't still combust and if you do it probably isn't in joints, but I've found that if I ever feel like a little smoke then ABV can be used instead of tobacco (if you use it) in the spliff.
Figure it'll be less harmful and if anything enhance the stone!

wilf789,
Top Bottom