Best Torch vaporizer

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
What do you use your HMaxx with? Link to that hydro tube you mentioned? Can't seem to find it, and although I already have a pretty nice piece for vapes, I'm always down to grab a new one for the collection :science:

https://www.sneakypetestore.com/col...ucts/sneaky-pete-scorpion?variant=52023498438

I never know what to call them. I put a long bent intake stem on my Hydromaxx as well which I think adds to ease of use. I also use the restrictor discs. For an at home vape it’s a pretty compact rig with water filtration. It’s soooo smooth.

The Stray Fox,

Cookiesaurus

https://www.sneakypetestore.com/col...ucts/sneaky-pete-scorpion?variant=52023498438

I never know what to call them. I put a long bent intake stem on my Hydromaxx as well which I think adds to ease of use. I also use the restrictor discs. For an at home vape it’s a pretty compact rig with water filtration. It’s soooo smooth.

Love Pete's glass. Probably ordering a Hula V2 stem from him tonight. I think with the Hydro I'll mostly use it with the whip & piece, though the large dry mp looks like it functions on par with an OG.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Love Pete's glass. Probably ordering a Hula V2 stem from him tonight. I think with the Hydro I'll mostly use it with the whip & piece, though the large dry mp looks like it functions on par with an OG.
I use a whip sometimes. I have a hard time gauging the vapors temperature when using a whip which often leaves me flirting with combustion.

The large 18mm mp is very nice heavy glass. I cross utilize it with other vapes such as my flip brick which I don’t use flipped. I just hook the flip brick to the mouth piece and hit it dry.

The Stray Fox,

Cookiesaurus

I use a whip sometimes. I have a hard time gauging the vapors temperature when using a whip which often leaves me flirting with combustion.

The large 18mm mp is very nice heavy glass. I cross utilize it with other vapes such as my flip brick which I don’t use flipped. I just hook the flip brick to the mouth piece and hit it dry.

I've never owned a SB before, so I imagine once I get used to its personality I'll be able to gauge reasonably well regardless of mouthpiece, but who knows - I've certainly forgotten the cool-down click of my Dyna enough times that I wouldn't put it past me :lol:

What makes you prefer the flip over the HMaxx dry?

Cookiesaurus,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I've never owned a SB before, so I imagine once I get used to its personality I'll be able to gauge reasonably well regardless of mouthpiece, but who knows - I've certainly forgotten the cool-down click of my Dyna enough times that I wouldn't put it past me :lol:

What makes you prefer the flip over the HMaxx dry?
I feel you on the cool down click.

Sorry, I definitely don’t like my flip the best. In fact out of my three bricks it would be my third favorite. It takes finesse, skill, a consistent torch and a bit of luck to get it going right. When done right it’s... pretty good but no where near the best or my favorite. It’s almost bordering on novelty or party trick for me.

The Stray Fox,

Cookiesaurus

I feel you on the cool down click.

Sorry, I definitely don’t like my flip the best. In fact out of my three bricks it would be my third favorite. It takes finesse, skill, a consistent torch and a bit of luck to get it going right. When done right it’s... pretty good but no where near the best or my favorite. It’s almost bordering on novelty or party trick for me.

Of all your bricks, where would you rank your HMaxx? It's the one I've been ogling for quite some time now, and the second I get the funds I'm gonna pull the trigger - if I can't trade one of my current vapes for one. Spent a while deliberating between it, the OG and the Jr, but realized I have my portable butane vape covered by my dyna and although my Tera chugs through water, I prefer it dry.

Cookiesaurus,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Of all your bricks, where would you rank your HMaxx? It's the one I've been ogling for quite some time now, and the second I get the funds I'm gonna pull the trigger - if I can't trade one of my current vapes for one. Spent a while deliberating between it, the OG and the Jr, but realized I have my portable butane vape covered by my dyna and although my Tera chugs through water, I prefer it dry.

I love on-demand like this but I find they really agitate my respiratory system. More spacificly a throat cough that lingers. I’d probably daily drive my SB Junior but after a day of using it is usually followed by a day of feeling like I socially smoked a pack of cigs Friday night back in college. I think this has to do with higher temps and faster extraction. With all this said, my favorite SB I own is my Hydromaxx. I “need” the extra filtration to cool, filter, and ease my mind that I’m not frying my innards. I really do want an OG. I think maybe there is enough pathway distance to provide cooler vapor. But I also know my Hydromaxx with the dry mouth piece in in essence an OG.

Top Bottom