BEST TEMP INSOMNIA RELATED TO (PTSD) MIGHTY VAPE.

Generic9909

@Compassion, from the research I've been trying to keep up with, the better strains for ptsd are Sativas...Right now, I'm vaping a 3:2 blend of cough and golden goat. Seems counter-intuitive that a high-thc sativa would fix anxiety, but ptsd brains are a smidge different. I've heard, but haven't been able to get my hands on, strawberry satori and/or strawberry cough are good too. I usually will hit an indica before bed. Also, don't laugh, my fiance puts extracts into brownies, and one of those at bedtime helps me stay asleep. Best advice if you can't shop by strain is look at the cannabinoid profiles on places like leafly and judge accordingly. Best of luck.

Generic9909,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I've read through the thread pretty deeply. Unfortunately, being from NY, I have now access or much knowledge about strains. So for me, it's all about temps, and ABV. I own a Mighty, which is the most auto pilot vape I've owned.

I'm a retired NYC fireman / captain / 9-11 survivor who came away from it all with some hard core PTSD. Insomnia blew it out of proportion about three years ago.
Long story short, I've been smoking for 40 years, vaping for less than one (only vape now). Smoking is a completely different, carbon monoxide ridden high. With vaping flowers, especially with Mighty, you can dial in. I mostly use an AA, but I know the way it works, but with Mighty, it just works.

Bottom line, get the most appropriate strain you can (others will have to help you there), and crank the temps. Use water tools if you have to, but crank (386 and better). Sip, if you need to, so you can stay in control of the process. You'll get STONED, and after a couple of bowls, hopefully SLEEPY.

I wish you all the luck, and if you want to PM me, feel free.

PTSD sucks, an insomnia is the enemy. You will regain control of anxiety, cannabis can really be a God send, but getting to the core issues, is probably most important.

Deep breath, calm...

Bravesst,
Reactions: snamuh

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@Compassion Im confused do you have a low tolerance or a high tolerance because I'm hearing you say both. :hmm:Maybe I don't have it right? If you stick with an all indica it won't be racy.

I bought a strain called CandyLand and it's a Sativa dominate but it acts like an Indica. If you are in an area where you don't know the strains you're getting it can be a problem. I had years of not knowing the strains I was getting or how it was grown.

I have my medical certification so I am able to go to dispensaries. We have legal stores here in WA but I haven't been in one.

Go with high temps for sleep.:zzz::leaf:

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Top Bottom