1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Best recycler for $200 or under

Discussion in 'ABV' started by VapeNStone, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

So I have decided that I am going to treat myself to a recycler or incycler or some sort of cycler lol. What is the best one I can purchase for $200 or less? I was looking at local headshops because everyone is going to have a 420 sale but I didn't see much of what I liked and if I did like it it was priced way to ridiculous. I'll also look at Nvs on 420 as they are having a big sale. But I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions? I have plenty of pieces so waiting wouldn't be that much of a problem, so I was going to look into just contacting a glass blower direct to just make me one? I know that collie glass was doing good ones for around that price? Can anyone help?
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  2. syrupy

syrupy reitcello - it's what's for breakfast

I'll sub to this topic. Still wishing I'd picked up a roor rasta recycler on the last massdrop...
    SSVUN~YAH and KidFated. like this.
  3. Caligula

Caligula *results not typical.

Download instagram and KIK for your phone. Im sure u know what IG is, and KIK is an instant messaging service.

LOTS of glass blowers (and resellers) do business this way. They post up their glass on IG and if youre interested, send them a message on KIK (or an email sometimes).

Try looking up "coryglassdesigns" and "Rickbirdbarry" on instagram. Ive seen them both post up some sweet recyclers in your price range.

I believe @Deadshort480 and @Herr_Dampf have some of their glass.
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  4. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

Thanks I'll definitely check out IG and KIK
    clouded vision likes this.
  5. clouded vision

clouded vision Well-Known Member

I second IG also you can try nuggetry but be careful and check references, it's like the wild west with all the scammers there. I have had luck with both and found some really amazing deals. Also there are a lot of great deals in different Facebook groups but I don't do Facebook and vowed to never have one :myday: . Another bonus buying this way is you aren't buying blind, you can always ask for a function video, if they won't then run away.
    SSVUN~YAH, Caligula and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  6. Deja Vu

Deja Vu Show compassion to animals

Corey Glass Designs +1 vote!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors