Best Portable Vape for flower

Wolverine23

I've been using the Pax and the Pax 2 for quite a while now and I'm happy with them because they have a great punch but are pretty inefficient. The button on the Pax 2 is starting to go out and I was looking for a new device. I'm willing to spend up to $500 if needed.

Here are my priorities:
I need to be able to store it in a small container.
The ability to hit hard is the most important.
Battery life for about 5 or more sessions is good.
I like to throw a little keif or crumble on a bowl once in a while to hit even harder.
If it had an attachment to connect to water device that would cool, although I do that about once every 2 months.

Thanks a lot in advance, I appreciate any help!!!!
Chris

Wolverine23,

CVC4455

If you want small and hard hitting I suggest the dynavap M or maybe the healthy rips fury. But I haven't tried the ones kenzero suggested and they seem like good Vapes from what I've read

CVC4455,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm with @CVC4455 . Either a dynavap vaporizer (the M or any other), or the Fury 2, would be a great addition to begin expanding your vape collection. I suggest getting a Dynavap vape first, as everyone needs at least one.

Ramahs,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
As of its Tuesday delivery I'm digging the new Fierce from the folks who make the Fury 2, which I also recommend for fast big hits. Folks love the Mighty if you don't need pocketability. I also like my Little Bud for big, on demand convection clouds. It's a bit bulkier though and not everyone enjoys unregulated vapes like I do.

If you need five bowls between charges the Fury 2 might just make it but not by much. It's much smaller and lighter and will still be my choice for a pocket vape.

bossman,

little maggie

Mistvape touch, milaana or Fury 2. I prefer the tubo evic but it's a bit bigger than the others. I've been away from home for several months and left all my vapes behind except the Fury 2 and vapcap so I didn't need to carry batteries and a charger. The advantage of the fury 2 (or disadvantage depending on your perspective) is that it charges via usb instead of batteries.

little maggie,

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
Fierce, Nomad, Lil'Bud, Mistvape Touch, Dynavap,Firewood 5, Tubo Evic, Lotus, Vapman, Apollo2 50 watt

Last edited:
Vapeur Rogue,
Top Bottom