Best portable hash vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhpfunk

I am quite experienced in vapes (main vapes are volcano classic and pax portable). Not looking to go crazy on the price, but would spend more for a better product. Looking to find the best hash vaping portable. I saw the Trippy Stix and a couple others that look like they might combust. Mild combustion wouldn't be the worst thing ever. Looking to get something soon and take it on vacation. Please help. Stealth, Ease to clean, battery life are most important.

Sorry for the double post. Going to delete my other post now in the general discussion.

jhpfunk,

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
I would stay away from the whole trippy stixx hype... IMO i think the whole thing is sketchy. If your interested in pens i would look at the gpen, or the omicron or persei

NotPotRelated,

jhpfunk

Thanks for the advice. Do you think the Trippy Stix is just overpriced for what it is or is it inferior to the ones you've mentioned? Any idea which one of those is best for hash?

jhpfunk,

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
The ones mentioned are well known. Also the sellers are well known and are even on this forum, answering questions daily. The trippy stix isnt really well known. There have been many different companies claiming they have the "actual" trippy stick. Most of these are just sold from dispensaries and are made with preloaded cartridges that you can only get from specific dispensaries. Their are many different products that just hold the name. At one point it was TRIPPY STICK and now TRIPPY STIXX. the name is definitely attractive though :D

NotPotRelated,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
what about the 710 pen??? i would like to know more about this one myself. says it has a "funnel system for the cart and could be used for less stable oils that run as well as wax. So maybe even QWISO would work in it?? Also if ANYONE has one of these and like sit... is the cart 510 threaded?? do you think it would work on an EGO battery?? i don't have the $$$ for a new pen and i own an EGO. i would gladly just buy the cart and the dabber tool IF someone could tell me if it would work on my EGO battery.

http://www.710pen.com/

mmenzie,

VaporFanBoy

i have a couple of the newer e-go models and the 710 carts worked with them (yes they were compatable) but not the older versions of e-go (which were compatible with my g-pen and micro g). weird cause it seems like they would be the same threading but????

VaporFanBoy,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Since your primary concentrate seems to be hash, I would recommend the Thermovape 1, the Cera LL, or the Persei w/ Herc 7.4. The T1 is a great choice since it takes hash and water extracts at base. The Cera is looking great, and the LL is supposed to be for use with hash and water extracts. The Persei, with 7.4v set up, would probably be best in terms of battery life, but you have to pick it up w/ 7.4v Herc for your purposes.

Good luck!

Atomsk,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom