Best portable for vape-bong setup?

oklahomie

I’ve been smoking concentrates daily for the last 4 years or so, but recently I’ve been feelin a little dirty in my lungs. Figured id switch back to vaping flower for a bit to see if it might help. I used to have a Mighty and a Cloud evo. Both were great devices, but I sold the mighty and my Evo was lost in a fire. Now I’m wondering if I could get the best of both worlds with one device.

So basically I’m looking for the best option for a portable flower vape that also works great with a water pipe adapter. Is the tinymight the best option or would something else be better?

Robert-in-YEG

A bong changes everything.

On the conduction side, the original Starry v3 with a ceramic adapter hits hard.
XMaxStarryAdapter-2_900x.jpg

The Starry hits 464F; that leaves nothing but carbonized dust. It also works very well with more human temperatures.

Even crappy old weed salad turns out good in the Starry, because in the Starry everything tastes pretty much the same. There are some interesting experiences in old mixtures of kief, trim, hash, bits of shatter, or anything else that can be heated up and vaped.

On the convection side, the choice would be an XMax V3 Pro with a glass bong adapter.

xmax-v3-pro-glass-waterpipe-adapter-straight-view_576x@2x.jpg

This adapter and the bong can produce a lot of vapor. Of all the convection vapes, I've used with a bong, the V3 Pro is my favourite without any second thought. Unlike the Starry, the V3 does preserve the flavour.

Perhaps you need at least two portable vapes?

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Obviously TM, I use my TP80 much more for water use, but of course they are hard to score, TM is also great through water but I really love it dry with various glass... Both are extremely versatile with a wide variety of WPA available, cannot think of a better option if the goal is to stay battery powered

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Yep, the TM rocks and will satisfy you easily... I think it's faster than the Evo and my Evo was mostly shelved after I got the TM. Did you manage to save any of the glass? A hydrotube on top of a WPA is pretty nice if a little cumbersome.

@Robert-in-YEG do you really think those 2 budget Chinese vapes are "best"? The budget hasn't been mentioned, and I agree the v3 is a great budget option, but "best" is quite a stretch to me.

Robert-in-YEG

Yep, the TM rocks and will satisfy you easily... I think it's faster than the Evo and my Evo was mostly shelved after I got the TM. Did you manage to save any of the glass? A hydrotube on top of a WPA is pretty nice if a little cumbersome.

@Robert-in-YEG do you really think those 2 budget Chinese vapes are "best"? The budget hasn't been mentioned, and I agree the v3 is a great budget option, but "best" is quite a stretch to me.
Apologies, best for me. Vaping is very personal.

I usually add all that, but I'm a bit ripped today. Budget Chinese they are, but they did get me stoned. I've got more expensive vapes too, but when I want to chase the dragon, I do it with these two units. Again, this my personal choice. Expensive does not always mean better for everything. Better for taste? Better for getting high? Better for portability? Better for ??????

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Apologies, best for me. Vaping is very personal.

I usually add all that, but I'm a bit ripped today. Budget Chinese they are, but they did get me stoned. I've got more expensive vapes too, but when I want to chase the dragon, I do it with these two units. Again, this my personal choice. Expensive does not always mean better for everything. Better for taste? Better for getting high? Better for portability? Better for ??????

Robert-in-YEG
Thanks for the clarification.

Speaking only about the v3, the TM is better in every way, except possibly pocketability and durability.

oklahomie

Thanks for the input from everyone. Looks like the TM is probably my best bet. The Tetra P80 looks awesome too but maybe a bit bulky for on the go action.

I know I could probably dig around here and find out, but what are the main differences between TM 1, 1.5, and 2?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I know I could probably dig around here and find out, but what are the main differences between TM 1, 1.5, and 2?

The 1.5 is the same as the TM1, there were rolling upgrades constantly, the 1.5 is just the most finalized version... New board too, all oak wood, TM2 is nicer walnut wood...

TM2 is the same, just all around better fit and finish, slightly larger on one side but it's hardly noticeable, different battery hatch on board poke tool, USB-C with LED lights to show battery level along with like better vibration, all around better build, not really another way to say that lol TM2 also comes with a titanium stem now (but I recommend aftermarket stems and WPAs regardless)

Top Bottom