best place to buy MFLB

budballer

okay, so after being anti MFLB for the longest time due to the chance of combusting im breaking down and have to have one. It's just so small and convenient, and i need that as i've run into some trouble and lost my old home vapes :( SO! as an FC member where should i order my MFLB from? i've heard theres places you can get 2 day shipping free? which would be ideal. thanks!

budballer,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Previous owners can buy a second, "bare box," for $67 (no batteries/charger, no accessories, no grinder). I think this is not a policy motivated by profit, but rather intended to protect them from people using Radio Shack batteries and cheap chargers.

If you don't have a Delta-V charger and some really good LSD's, I'd say get the kit, but you may have a friend who can help if they won't make exceptions to their policy. (sorry I'm not suggesting you circumvent a very good company's policies, start by asking them if you want.)

Other than Blissville,
Smoke Shops in Torrance & West Hollywood range from $99 to $140

Craigslist used $60-$75, up to $100

Craigslist "new" older units however $85 (you pick up, $10 delivery) - don't know why they'd be willing to risk their re-seller's license with magic flight, but don't think they were in a smoke shop either. Dunno.

VWFringe,

stroh

errl enthusiast
amazon and ebay distributors have kits for 99, though if you order from blissville and pay the extra 20 you will most likely receive the newest version with the ball catch to keep the lid closed, as opposed to the older models which you will undoubtedly receive if purchasing elsewhere.

stroh,

FreeExperience

I just ordered from BilssSville last night, and this morning I got my shipping confirmation. Plus I get 1 extra battery and a free grinder, along with the guarantee that I'm getting the latest version of the Box.

Free shipping too :-) ...And I should have it by the weekend

BlissSville for the easy win

FreeExperience,
I saw that puffitup, I think on their email and website, have some good sets. It was a bunch of kits for 120, each with some fat extras. One had like 6 stock MFLB batteries, one had two glass stems, that sort of thing. Having 6 skinned high quality batteries from the get go is pretty cool.

They should make a glass short stem, I have never used my long stem more than once. Very awkward feeling and less stealth.

Edit: Yeah, this one is the one I'd get: http://www.puffitup.com/Magic-Flight-Launch-Box-Vaporizer-Combo-Package-p/magicflight4.htm 6 batteries and a mini grinder. Email Randy at Puffitup and tell him you want the new MFLB specific grinder with more teeth, not the one pictured. It gives one of the finest grinds ever - I have both grinders, they're both good, but you want the new one, especially if you need a MFLB-fine grind.

charliedontsurf,

budballer

i think i'm gonna go with puffitup, only thing is will i be getting the newest model with this lid lock?

budballer,

FreeExperience

budballer said:
i think i'm gonna go with puffitup, only thing is will i be getting the newest model with this lid lock?

The only thing that could guarantee that would be to order from BlissSville and in the comments section of your order, to specify the lid lock.

They were very friendly during the past week with questions I had before ordering.

FreeExperience,

colly

I got mine on Ebay for standard $100 but went with VapeWorld and got +2 extra batteries.

colly,

budballer

ordered from puffitup, Randy is a great guy! very cooperative and fast communication. I'd go with them again just for the customer service i got. He says they have the new lock lid model so i trust him. pretty pumped to get it! if i live on the east coast and they shipped it thursday about mid day in cali, when should i get it you think? im pretty sure they ship priority.

budballer,
Top Bottom